Putin Threatens The West

Well if the lot he is calling up now is as good as the last lot I would not bother if I was him. He is just saying what his country wants him to say and trying to keep face. He knows he has dropped a clanger by going into Ukraine and now he is looking for a way out.

Edited by Kidorry
changed text

Guest makapaka

It comes from the mistaken view that you can beat a nuclear power in a war.

you can’t.

They’ve backed a dangerous man into a corner and we will see the consequences soon enough.

Until there is regime change in Russia the current leadership is a threat to all of Europe.

Until the Russian people overthrow Putin there will be no peace.

The European countries need to keep on trying to get information to the Russian people.

who surely are not getting any sort of truth from the state.

Militarily and politically the west have done well since the invasion.

I thought this thing was over.

Last I heard from the MSM, a totally demoralized Putin was runnng away with his tail between his legs, along with his rag tag army, and his support at home was crumbling.

Sounds like a good time for NATO to attack Russia and grab his Oil and Gas before winter sets in.

Or NOT!  :)

• Haha 1

Well the talking heads on Russian tv really need to educate themselves. While they gob off about nuking London the truth is that our nukes are all on subs and their commanders will have a decades old procedure in the event of an attack on the UK. So after they’ve dumped their Tridents on Russia the federation will cease to exist.

24 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Well the talking heads on Russian tv really need to educate themselves. While they gob off about nuking London the truth is that our nukes are all on subs and their commanders will have a decades old procedure in the event of an attack on the UK. So after they’ve dumped their Tridents on Russia the federation will cease to exist.

So will we.

Edited by retep
  • Like 1