Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

11 hours ago, Anna B said:

And that is exactly the sort of attitude that gets us into wars. Nothing is ever black or white, it's usually many shades of grey.  Which is why sitting round a table to try and sort it out is always better than wars. 

Thank you Anna for injecting a little common sense!

Stable genius under impression that US has invaded Ukraine.

Mr Trump responded: “Well, I think the whole thing, again, would’ve never happened. It shouldn’t happen. And it’s a very sad thing.

“But you know what’s also very dangerous is you told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn’t be saying that because you and everybody else shouldn’t know about it.

“They should do that secretly, not through the great Laura Ingraham.”

“No, those are the Russian landings,” the host said.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

It could have been, and actually was avoided, until the CornPop Cowboy rode into town.

It was all predicted!

But you dupes didn't listen!

You want a hint?  Lol

Biden:

"Imagine What Could Happen In Ukraine Under Trump"

Donald Trump

"Joe Biden would embolden America’s enemies".

You dupes didn’t listen🤪 This has been years in the planning by Putin and your apparent belief that Trump had the measure of him is laughable.

That is not to say that I have any great admiration for Biden from all that I read .

As leaders of the western world I would have hoped for better candidates to be apparent

Edited by RJRB

21 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Interesting that when someone answer a question about Trump's Russian money, the subject gets changed...

18 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What a weird binary world some folks live in!  :)

Like Biden, if you don't vote for him, you ain't black!

Lol

Why bring race into the discussion?

But either you support Putin's actions, or you don't...

Is there any middle ground? - Please enlighten me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I see that Russia is now restricting Facebook access for its citizens...

"Russia's communications regulator Roskomnadzor accused the network of "censorship" and violating "the rights and freedoms of Russian citizens".

Facebook said it had refused to stop fact-checking and labelling content from state-owned news organisations."

Basically Russia doesn't want to let its population see that they are spreading fake news.

Edited by Litotes

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Interesting that when someone answer a question about Trump's Russian money, the subject gets changed...

Not really as there is already a Trump thread where you could post.

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Just like the polls there is always a "don't know" and as already pointed out it not just a binary or black and white answer, (or is that racist as well)

1 minute ago, Dromedary said:

Just like the polls there is always a "don't know" and as already pointed out it not just a binary or black and white answer, (or is that racist as well)

So if it isn't binary, what is the middle ground (apart from 'don't know)?

5 minutes ago, Litotes said:

------------------------------------------------------------

I see that Russia is now restricting Facebook access for its citizens...

"Russia's communications regulator Roskomnadzor accused the network of "censorship" and violating "the rights and freedoms of Russian citizens".

Facebook said it had refused to stop fact-checking and labelling content from state-owned news organisations."

Basically Russia doesn't want to let its population see that they are spreading fake news.

Maybe Russia’s fear of it’s citizens sharing a free speech platform with the free world heralds the start of the  demise of it’s dictatorship.