Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

14 hours ago, melthebell said:

personally i despise you, you show no sympathy for innocent people going through horrifying circumstances, and all you can do is pump out your conspiracy theory alternative reality propaganda. No thought for the suffering real people are going through for no fault of their own.

You really think arming and inciting Ukrainians to confront the Russian Military invasion force. from your comfortable armchair in front of the telly. is somehow humanitarian?

14 hours ago, RJRB said:

Whatever the wrongs and rights are,recently or historically soldiers and civilians are being maimed and killed .

Could it have been avoided?I doubt it.

Not as long as Nationalism and ruthless leaders hold sway.

It could have been, and actually was avoided, until the CornPop Cowboy rode into town.

It was all predicted!

But you dupes didn't listen!

You want a hint?  Lol

Biden:

"Imagine What Could Happen In Ukraine Under Trump"

Donald Trump

"Joe Biden would embolden America’s enemies".

Elections have consequences!

You were warned!

Robert Gates, who was U.S. Secretary of Defense under Bush and Obama  said of Biden, "I think he's been wrong on every Foreign Policy and National Security Issue over the past 4 decades"

Obama himself was reported to have said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Can't laugh at this one. It's far too serious.

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You really think arming and inciting Ukrainians to confront the Russian Military invasion force. from your comfortable armchair in front of the telly. is somehow humanitarian?

As far as I'm aware I haven't armed anybody

30 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What do you suggest they do.....just bend over and just let the Russians invade their country?

What would you do if the Russians invaded the UK?

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

This is for Anna B, one of my favorite posters here, who sincerely believes everybody can come together to solve the World's problems.

See what we're up against, Anna?

And? I'm past caring with the phoney political posturing for point scoring for personal gain.

In all these conflicts there's real people living in hell.

all I see is left and right trying to score points on who started what and who's worse to make their position feel stronger, no thought for the real losers, the innocent.

18 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Our media is encouraging civilians to arm themselves and fight. That's a bad idea, they'll all die. There's some video of a Russian tank running over a car coming in the opposite direction. If civilians are going to be armed the Russians will see them as legitimate targets, they'll ask questions later.

Zelensky urged civilians to fight unless that was fake news

13 hours ago, RJRB said:

If you were to watch BBC TV,and in my opinion there is no better source of actual news,then you would have seen a string of photos taken from social media,purporting to be current photos from the current conflict.

These were not necessarily propaganda driven.Some were just from those wishing to join in a discussion and unwittingly sharing old photos .

One was a power station struck by lightning and another was the big explosion in Beirut docks from several years ago.

P.S. If there is a better news source,please share

Hillary Clinton's "Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory" comes to mind!

I'd say journalists who seriously questioned that narrative, would be a good place to start.

They were few and far between! A few more now as the Durham Criminal Investigation is empaneling  Grand Juries and making arrests.