Any Ideas Of What To Do With Unneeded Bedroom Furniture

You CAN sell them. Put them on eBay for £1+ on auction, or 'buy it now' for £5. It's amazing what sells and it's often worth it to get rid of bulky stuff.

Or the council (Veolia) collect 3 large items for £23. Up to 12 items for a bit more:

https://www.veolia.co.uk/sheffield/collections/bulky-item-collection-service

Edited by Bilge

1 hour ago, ordinaryman said:

Hi everyone

I am moving from my flat very soon and I have a double bed + wardrobe + chest of drawers + bedside table. They are not in a good condition so I cannot sell them. 

Do you have any idea what do with them? 

If none of the disposal methods already suggested appeal to you, you could use Veolia who for 4-6 items charge £39.00 to collect from your house and dispose in a proper legal manner. The link below will give further details.

https://www.veolia.co.uk/sheffield/collections/bulky-item-collection-service

Sorry, please ignore last post, already suggested by Bilge 🤒

2 hours ago, ordinaryman said:

Hi everyone

I am moving from my flat very soon and I have a double bed + wardrobe + chest of drawers + bedside table. They are not in a good condition so I cannot sell them. 

I would have thought that St. Luke’s hospice would have been interested as they rehome the homeless. Not sure what’s happening with the Coronavirus though.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

I would have thought that St. Luke’s hospice would have been interested as they rehome the homeless. Not sure what’s happening with the Coronavirus though.

St Luke’s is a palliative care hospital. They don’t have anything to do with rehoming people.

4 hours ago, ordinaryman said:

Hi everyone

I'm confused as most people move with removal men, taking their current contents to new address however,

If your discourged from paying to dispose of your items, you could advertise them on the Free section of SF?

Try St Vincents.  Below is from their web page.

Do you have unwanted furniture or household items? Your donation really can make a difference to someone less fortunate.

Our office is open Monday – Friday 8:30am -3:30pm   please call  0144 270 3990 to arrange a collection.