South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

1 hour ago, LovePotion said:

Don't talk to me about knowing what I am talking about. YOU are the only one in this thread that have said something that is incorrect and YOU are the only one who has backtracked and altered what you have said. 

It is plain to see that YOU are the one digging yourself in to a hole. 

Oh be quiet troll, come on LP , stop. Backtracking yourself and tell us where you have worked. I don’t need to evidence a damn qualification as I will not reveal my name to anyone on this forum. 
but since you choose to try and catch me out my degree was from Coventry University following 4 years of studying my ONC and HNC at burton technical college.

so what are your diplomas in?

but at least I’m open about what I have done, and that is just the weekday jobs without going into my other work experience (sports announcing, radio broadcasting, various jobs within the music industry)

you are just a troll who runs away when someone stands up and gives you facts or replies to your quibble comments;

WRONG. IT ALSO REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE APPRENTICESHIP.

Not true. I know that they do more than just check tickets and dispatch the train.  

Hmmm to use your caps lock

WRONG!!!!! THE ONLY QUALIFICATION TO GET THE JOB IS THE CIEH. YOU CANNOT COMPLETE THE APPRENTICESHIP UNTIL YOU GET THE JOB SO THAT IS NOT A QUALIFICATION TO GET IT

is it? I would have thought someone who has held senior positions such as you would understand a simple job advert.

Edited by sheffbag

37 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

It is humorous how people always call someone a troll when they are losing their argument. Humorous yet sad.

No dearest they're calling you a troll because you are one. 

Humorous but sad perfectly describes your own behaviour all over this forum. 

It is humorous how people always call someone a troll when they are losing their argument. Humorous yet sad.

Ssssh the grown ups are talking, come back when you have something to actually say. Until then go back to your man and ask him what he wants you to do as you feel that is the role of a woman.

1 minute ago, LovePotion said:

Look up the definition of a troll. You just don't like my opinion. Let me see if I give a damn...hmmmm...calculating...NO.

Jealousy.

Well for once you are quite right, I don't like your opinion. But that's not why I'm calling you a troll. I'm calling you a troll because you are one.

Deliberately declaring knowledge of something when they haven't got a clue..... check.

Deliberately raising ridiculous or antagonistic topics for the purpose of getting a reaction.... check.

Exaggeration or uncorroborated statements being declared as facts....check

Suspicious or nonsensical statements about ones background and work history to try and justify a point..... Check.

Resulting to name calling and angry outbursts when challenged..... Check

Running away or deliberately trying to change the subject when they get called out... Check.

Congratulations you're the winner. You hit every category.

11 hours ago, LovePotion said:

Many Revenue and Travel safe officers are qualified in the Rail Safety Accreditation scheme, co-ordinated by the external organisation The British Transport Police. 

Well there should have been. Experience is no replacement for qualifications and training. 

You were effectively under qualified for the role and the company sounds slapdash.

You're right. Multi-national, multi-billion pound companies are slapdash. 

I wasn't under-qualified at all I EARNED my position by showing aptitude and skills to those more senior in the company.  I learned what was necessary in the job before I advanced. 

Getting some BTEC/GNVQ from a dodgy college doesn't mean you can trump in-job knowledge and experience. In my department we had engineers that were better at the job because they learnt the job not some syllabus were 50% had nothing to do with the work. Those engineers were the go-to if you needed an answer or a workaround. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well for once you are quite right, I don't like your opinion. But that's not why I'm calling you a troll. I'm calling you a troll because you are one.

Deliberately declaring knowledge of something when they haven't got a clue..... check.

Deliberately raising ridiculous or antagonistic topics for the purpose of getting a reaction.... check.

Exaggeration or uncorroborated statements being declared as facts....check

Suspicious or nonsensical statements about ones background and work history to try and justify a point..... Check.

Resulting to name calling and angry outbursts when challenged..... Check

Running away or deliberately trying to change the subject when they get called out... Check.

Congratulations you're the winner. You hit every category.

ECCOnoob Probably the first prize she has won since she was first in the egg and spoon race at nursery expect more capitals

Edited by BigAl1

How on earth do you know this?

To quote Wikipedia..."an egg and spoon race is where participants balance an egg or similar shaped object on a spoon and race to a finish line ".

Just so you know my grandchildren did this on sports day before breaking up for the school summer holidays. Just thought I'd correct the statement.