Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

25 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Surely there are some reserve players at Bramall Lane that want to stay in Sheffield. Connor Washington, Nathan Thomas ?

Think they'll be staying at utd to be honest, there's not going to be any funds available for investing in the utd squad. I can see this court case and the fall out from it having a detrimental effect on the playing side. 

24 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Think they'll be staying at utd to be honest, there's not going to be any funds available for investing in the utd squad. I can see this court case and the fall out from it having a detrimental effect on the playing side. 

What makes you think that the court case has nothing to do with the budget it's set  

31 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

The 200 million ( ish) received following promotion may help soften the blow. 

One day eh ?

15 minutes ago, ormester said:

What makes you think that the court case has nothing to do with the budget it's set  

You need to get yourself up to speed with what's happening in court.

8 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

The 200 million ( ish) received following promotion may help soften the blow. 

One day eh ?

You'll not be seeing any of that.😂