Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

Speaking hypothetically if the prize was to be promotion, then lets make the pot  bottomless.

Edited by ALAN 58

3 hours ago, redbig said:

If they've got it is rather spend it on a young hungry player with a resale value such as this Scottish kid.

Can't see us having £3m to spend on anyone though 

Yes a good age to be fair just dubious about players from the Scottish leagues. 

I don't see us having 3 million to spend on one player either plus he's asking 20k off Celtic in wages so not sure how accurate the report is

Kadeem Harris linked with Wednesday, a speedy winger according to reports

1 hour ago, redbig said:

Kadeem Harris linked with Wednesday, a speedy winger according to reports

Read this yesterday, apparently Middleborough are also interested in him.

21 hours ago, iansheff said:

Read this yesterday, apparently Middleborough are also interested in him.

Speed is definitely something we need

Sheffield Wednesday boss Steve Bruce is keen on a move for Wigan Athletic centre-back Chey Dunkley, a source close to the player has exclusively confirmed to Football League World.

Apparently a couple of the reported targets Wednesday were after look like signing for other clubs. Cardiff City have agreed a fee for Rotherham United's Wales midfielder Will Vaulks, and David Turnbull is having talks with Norwich.

12 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Apparently a couple of the reported targets Wednesday were after look like signing for other clubs. Cardiff City have agreed a fee for Rotherham United's Wales midfielder Will Vaulks, and David Turnbull is having talks with Norwich.

If Turnbull is that Scottish lad I read Celtic have now agreed terms with him. I'd not heard anything about us being interested in Vaulks

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

If Turnbull is that Scottish lad I read Celtic have now agreed terms with him. I'd not heard anything about us being interested in Vaulks

Yes it is the lad who Celtic were after, according to SS transfer centre Norwich have agreed a fee and discussing terms with the player and his representatives today. There was some paper talk a week or two ago about Vaulks, saying both Wednesday and United were looking at him.

Strong rumours we are close to signing Kadeem Harris from Cardiff, speedy right wing back.

6 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Strong rumours we are close to signing Kadeem Harris from Cardiff, speedy right wing back.

Football Insider understands, Sheffield Wednesday have won the race to sign Cardiff City winger Kadeem Harris on a free transfer. I don't know how any signings can be made till this soft embargo is sorted out.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-sheffield-wednesday-win-race-to-sign-attacker-whos-agreed-terms-of-three-year-deal/

9 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Football Insider understands, Sheffield Wednesday have won the race to sign Cardiff City winger Kadeem Harris on a free transfer. I don't know how any signings can be made till this soft embargo is sorted out.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-sheffield-wednesday-win-race-to-sign-attacker-whos-agreed-terms-of-three-year-deal/

It looks like they have been in dialogue with the EFL and expect the embargo to be lifted soon they'll announce the deal once it is, the same happened with Lucas Joao penning a new contract last season.