Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

5 hours ago, iansheff said:

Football Insider understands, Sheffield Wednesday have won the race to sign Cardiff City winger Kadeem Harris on a free transfer. I don't know how any signings can be made till this soft embargo is sorted out.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-sheffield-wednesday-win-race-to-sign-attacker-whos-agreed-terms-of-three-year-deal/

I guess the players would be able to sign a contract but the club can't register them or its just verbal until the embargos lifted

I'd be more concerned about who you're getting rid of, because you're going to have to get rid of a shed load of players before you can start bringing more in?  Any movement on that front?

Edited by DerbyTup

3 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

I'd be more concerned about who you're getting rid of, because you're going to have to get rid of a shed load of players before you can start bringing more in?  Any movement on that front?

We already have, released quite a few, some on big contracts

Guest makapaka
6 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

Boyd

Hooper

Abdi

Jones

Pudil

All released.

On 20/06/2019 at 10:16, NERVY-OWL said:

We already have, released quite a few, some on big contracts

That's progress then.

I see you signed that Kadeem Harris bloke.  Could be a good one that - seen him a few times.  Strange how Warnock didn't seem to give him a chance last season.  Mind you, Warnock is strange!  His team selection can be rather baffling at times.

5 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

That's progress then.

I see you signed that Kadeem Harris bloke.  Could be a good one that - seen him a few times.  Strange how Warnock didn't seem to give him a chance last season.  Mind you, Warnock is strange!  His team selection can be rather baffling at times.

Supposedly, not sure it's confirmed yet though. If we have it will add some pace, need an end product though. JJ have blistering pace but but rarely put a good cross in or finished

Bruce is doing the right option keeping silent on the signings he as completed until July,just wish we had more players moving on,as The Owls squad is still to Big

10 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Bruce is doing the right option keeping silent on the signings he as completed until July,just wish we had more players moving on,as The Owls squad is still to Big

Still time. Need to shift a couple of strikers really, think that would be ok if we can do that

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Still time. Need to shift a couple of strikers really, think that would be ok if we can do that

Isn't Rhodes going back to Norwich on loan again?

1 hour ago, Bash Street said:

Last I heard they wouldn't pay what we wanted for transfer fee, not seen anything about him going back on loan

25 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Last I heard they wouldn't pay what we wanted for transfer fee, not seen anything about him going back on loan

Can't remember where I read it now, maybe on Owlstalk.

3 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Isn't his contract up next year? Can't see the point in letting him go anywhere on loan, that would mean they wouldn't get anything for him at all.