Owls transfer rumours 2019/20

10 minutes ago, St Petre said:

According to his personal profile on 'Wiki', he already plays for Wednesday which may be a surprise to a lot of people including him and me.

It says on another site that he has signed for Wednesday this afternoon.

Never heard of him tbh ,will he be the 1st German to sign for the Owls.???

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Never heard of him tbh ,will he be the 1st German to sign for the Owls.???

I thought I once read that Wilf Smith was born in Germany, something about his dad being in the military.

Aren't teams in the German second division about as useful as the likes of Grimsby Town and Port Vale ?

4 minutes ago, St Petre said:

I thought I once read that Wilf Smith was born in Germany, something about his dad being in the military.

Aren't teams in the German second division about as useful as the likes of Grimsby Town and Port Vale ?

Not sure to be honest but he apparently turned an offer from Norwich down which would have paid him £1m a year so they obviously rated him and have had some success recruiting relatively unknowns from the continent, they finished up signing Vrancic (not sure on spelling but he scored the equaliser against us recently) after he turned them down.

8 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

rNot sure to be honest but he apparently turned an offer from Norwich down which would have paid him £1m a year so they obviously rated him and have had some success recruiting relatively unknowns from the continent, they finished up signing Vrancic (not sure on spelling but he scored the equaliser against us recently) after he turned them down.

We still talking about the German  lad Borner, Bash Street ?

Edited by St Petre

Just now, St Petre said:

We still talking about the German  lad Boner Bash Street ?

Yes, i've read up on it on Owlstalk so it must be true.😂

1 minute ago, Bash Street said:

Yes, i've read up on it on Owlstalk so it must be true.😂

Ok, thank you. (forgetting for a minute that Norwich's manager is German.)

17 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Not sure to be honest but he apparently turned an offer from Norwich down which would have paid him £1m a year so they obviously rated him and have had some success recruiting relatively unknowns from the continent, they finished up signing Vrancic (not sure on spelling but he scored the equaliser against us recently) after he turned them down.

Norwich have a lad from Cuba -Onel Hernandez- playing for them and if that's not in-depth far away scouting for unknowns then I don't know what is.