Election Candidates and results 2018

we have the lib dems in greenhill/beuchief ward and they in my opinion do a top job ,tried labour ,but they got outed within a year,awfull,giving big cash to 2 groups and nowt to the rest,promises never kept ,long noses come to mind,the labour council need a strong opposition otherwise we all get nowt decent.

we have the lib dems in greenhill/beuchief ward and they in my opinion do a top job ,tried labour ,but they got outed within a year,awfull,giving big cash to 2 groups and nowt to the rest,promises never kept ,long noses come to mind,the labour council need a strong opposition otherwise we all get nowt decent.

Each area has 3 elected members on a 4 year cycle. How can one of them be "outed" in a year, let alone all three?

Unless it was the time the whole council was up for election due to the reorganisation of wards. Your scenario would never happen normally.

There's a 4th party on every ballot. One completely opposed to PFIs and very much champions of trees. More Green councillors would be the best way to turn the tide on the deforestation of Sheffield

Things are bad enough as it is under Labour .

Well judging by this forum and the STAG page, lots of people care about trees and will be voting Labour out across the city.

Erm, nope.

http://www.sheffieldnewsroom.co.uk/category/elections-2018/

Still a sea of Labour wins even with the small gains by others. Oh and only people in posher areas care about trees which is what we knew all along...

Edited by EmmaJones76

Well judging by this forum and the STAG page, lots of people care about trees and will be voting Labour out across the city.

Erm, nope.

http://www.sheffieldnewsroom.co.uk/category/elections-2018/

Still a sea of Labour wins even with the small gains by others. Oh and only people in posher areas care about trees which is what we knew all along...

As expected really. It's always been a South Sheffield issue in the main but the echo chamber of Sheffieldforum inflates it into a general uprising against Labour.

Oh and only people in posher areas care about trees which is what we knew all along...

I’m in Firth Park ward and I care about trees . . . but I care about vulnerable people and the negative effect of Tory spending cuts more.