Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Unfortunately morons fluctuate on both sides of the divide, see some of the vitriol directed at our new manager for evidence.

And the hate directed to Wilders daughter gets no mention !!!

The Owls management has got stick from all directions including the Owls fans , the c.o.e lady getting a fair share too.

Can't understand some of the people on this forum if you don't like what certain people say just block them so their post is not shown unless it is quoted in another persons post.

I think we are doomed at the Derby

I hope its not too painful for Owls fans :help:

If we can get to half time at only 3 -0 then I think that's a bonus

I think Leon Clarke will have a point to prove

I think we are doomed at the Derby

I hope its not too painful for Owls fans :help:

If we can get to half time at only 3 -0 then I think that's a bonus

I think Leon Clarke will have a point to prove

He proved it in the last game to be fair.

Removed the 'Wendy' post and those quoting it. You know not to use this.

Its going to be fun in town after game !

Sam Hutchinson now confirmed as being not able rise from his deathbed for the derby, just the type of player you need in these games, a big miss.

Sam Hutchinson now confirmed as being not able rise from his deathbed for the derby, just the type of player you need in these games, a big miss.

He might still play, I'm still clinging to the faint hope that Brook's illness is a mind game and he'll be available.

Its going to be fun in town after game !

If anybody has an ounce of sense they shouldn't be any way near town after the game !!

If anybody has an ounce of sense they shouldn't be any way near town after the game !!

Not much point anyway, most of the best pubs have gone LOL

---------- Post added 09-01-2018 at 23:51 ----------

Question from someone who has not seen a Sheffield derby in at least 40 years. How many derbies have been played at night, talking scheduled league games not cup ties or the like? I don't recall any in the old days, at least, I never went to one at night.

Question from someone who has not seen a Sheffield derby in at least 40 years. How many derbies have been played at night, talking scheduled league games not cup ties or the like? I don't recall any in the old days, at least, I never went to one at night.

Sky decides when matches are played these days. The police no longer have a say in it. Friday night? It could be carnage.

Sky decides when matches are played these days. The police no longer have a say in it. Friday night? It could be carnage.

Jim, don't the police have to deal with the street security (not Sky's or the Blades' problem) ? As for carnage, well the Owls might win one or two nowt, hopefully without blood shed or loss of limbs ,either players or supporters.