Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Having seen Wednesday's performance,or lack of it, against Burton and knowing that the majority of those players will be playing again on Friday fills me and no doubt every Wednesdayite with dread..

The only hope is that the new manager gives us something different, forget how much the players cost..its how they play that counts,as has been proven time and again this season..

Whilst expecting nothing but a home win....nothing would give me more pleasure than Jordan Rhodes burying a penalty winner in the last minute in front of the Kop..:help::hihi:

He'd refuse to take the pen ! :hihi::hihi:

So basically if the Blades win, well, we’ve only beaten your reserves and if S6 win, it’s a case of, you couldn’t even beat our reserves

Tell you what, whichever Wednesday team starts will have cost a lot more than our lower league players.

He’s already crying before we know the result

My next door neighbour has a much more expensive car than me but its in the garage for repairs at the moment while mines running fine.

For the record if united had lost at S6 we'd have heard "well we're only a pub team" works both ways.

Its more the lack of effort from SWFC that I'm concerned about, money can't buy that.

My next door neighbour has a much more expensive car than me but its in the garage for repairs at the moment while mines running fine.

For the record if united had lost at S6 we'd have heard "well we're only a pub team" works both ways.

Its more the lack of effort from SWFC that I'm concerned about, money can't buy that.

If there was a lack of effort in recent times, thats something what CC needed to put right.

I'm sure you will find in front of a packed house in a local derby - there will be effort that is expected.

Hope not, but I'm sure there will be.

If there was a lack of effort in recent times, thats something what CC needed to put right.

I'm sure you will find in front of a packed house in a local derby - there will be effort that is expected.

Hope not, but I'm sure there will be.

The last three games there has been zero effort, CC had gone by then.

I thought we played reasonably against Wolves despite narrowly losing, I'd take that sort of performance as a minimum tomorrow.

he took and scored his last one :thumbsup:

He's never refused to take one....and he scored the last one we got....but don't let that spoil your fun...:thumbsup:

NO MANAGER ON EARTH CAN FORCE THE PLAYERS TO WORK HARD AND HAVE GREAT ATTITUDES. They can only pick someone else instead. I think Carlos did this on loads of occasions, to little effect. It's clear that if Carlos was blamed by some supporters, that our 'problem' still exists, and in my opinion, it HAS to be some of the players. If I was a player giving my all, and I knew that one or more of the others were undoing the good work of the committed players, I think I may go down injured or summat.

Well it should be a good game surely the owls players now know how important it is to owls fans and also they will be out to impress the new boss.I have seen it many times when a new manager takes over the team seems to kick on.Also the Blades have some new faces and they will be out to impress Wilder and what a game to do it in.Having said that United's mid field is firmly set so they will really have to play well to get hold of the shirt.Plus the Blades usually play to win and nearly always give 100% so who knows what will be the out come.Please can all the idiots and thugs from BOTH sides stop at home and let normal humans enjoy the match.

Fortunes somewhat reversed for this game. For the previous match Wednesday looked clear favourites with the Blades missing one or two key players, and Wednesday on paper having the stronger team. United still missing Coutts, Freeman and Brooks, but certainly with the latest signings appear to now have equally good players to cover.

With the home advantage, can't see past a Blades win, but we all know what derbies can bring.

3-1 Blades and looking forward to it intensely but still peeved it's on Friday night!

Its going to be fun in town after game !

You say that but I've been to the lane as a Wednesdayite probably 7 times and never felt in danger. Keep your head down and mouth shut and just walk away.

I have zero confidence for this game, the players have simply not been up to standard all season and I can’t see anything changing here.

The defence is well you can’t swear can you but I’m sure you can use your imagination.

Quicker the season is over the better it’s been a shocker.

3-0 United...

I have zero confidence for this game, the players have simply not been up to standard all season and I can’t see anything changing here.

The defence is well you can’t swear can you but I’m sure you can use your imagination.

Quicker the season is over the better it’s been a shocker.

3-0 United...

You are maturing with age Corks and getting a very wise man. Loving the 3-0 prediction.

Long time no see pal, hope you ok.