Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday 12/01/18

Wildsmith is the young goalie? and Reach is a midfielder/winger who has scored in the last few games, correct?

That is correct, the rest have been so poor they’re not worth a mention

If ye don't mind me joining in l think the owls might be up for this match think there playing for there lives now a new manager is in charge.

Think it will be a great match defo watching it.

Just hope the bozos on either side keep the peace l know myself when in the 70s mackems played us .. Put me off going for weeks .

Wish both teams well for Friday ..

If ye don't mind me joining in l think the owls might be up for this match think there playing for there lives now a new manager is in charge.

Think it will be a great match defo watching it.

Just hope the bozos on either side keep the peace l know myself when in the 70s mackems played us .. Put me off going for weeks .

Wish both teams well for Friday ..

The Owls have some former 'Boro players in the squad who have been up for a lot of criticism but Wednesday did get something positve over the years: Eddie Holliday and Chris Brunt.

i read yesterday only the home fans will be able to buy beer...so thats most of the crowd Oo

This doesn't make any sense .There are 500 police on duty, there's no excuse for any trouble in the ground at all.You could police a full scale riot with that lot!

Well. its 'The Dog and Duck' v The Massive - part 2.

Now just before the match in September, us Blades were being constantly told that 'none' of our bunch of misfits would get in the Wednesday side. A few month later, the bookies have us as slight odds-on favourites. Well, well, well, how times change.

Has all the makings of a great occasion, sell out crowd, under the lights at BDTBL.

Don't think anyone can be confident predicting the outcome, both sides not in the best of form entering the match.

I'll stick my neck out and go for a 3-1 win, with Jack O Connel scoring first.

UTB

Dog and Duck v Massive 3rd Xl.

Removed the 'Wendy' post and those quoting it. You know not to use this.

Are you the mod formerly known as alisonmanic?

Dog and Duck v Massive 3rd Xl.

Well the 1st XI didn't do very well in September did they ?

Whoever turns out Friday cant do much worse - surely.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, we will have the same attitude, ie go for a win from the kickoff no warming up

The Owls, well a new manager may find a method to stop us but I consider that the match will be tough to win but an early goal for us would be welcome

Hope Slater plays from the start and plenty of changes late on to bring the full selection for some action

We need the points

I can agree with this, I can't think of a worse bunch of players to send into the heat of a derby than what we currently have available.

So basically if the Blades win, well, we’ve only beaten your reserves and if S6 win, it’s a case of, you couldn’t even beat our reserves

Tell you what, whichever Wednesday team starts will have cost a lot more than our lower league players.

He’s already crying before we know the result

We probably have a better chance of winning this time than last. They will want to impress the new manager so we'll see. Aslong as we put a better show on than last time we have as much chance as them but the injurys won't help at all

Are you the mod formerly known as alisonmanic?

whats that got to do with anything, theres still posts saying posts about blunts and wendys arent allowed and have done for years

---------- Post added 11-01-2018 at 10:14 ----------

This doesn't make any sense .There are 500 police on duty, there's no excuse for any trouble in the ground at all.You could police a full scale riot with that lot!

apparently they wernt going to allow ANY drinking in the ground at all

So basically if the Blades win, well, we’ve only beaten your reserves and if S6 win, it’s a case of, you couldn’t even beat our reserves

Tell you what, whichever Wednesday team starts will have cost a lot more than our lower league players.

He’s already crying before we know the result

Having seen Wednesday's performance,or lack of it, against Burton and knowing that the majority of those players will be playing again on Friday fills me and no doubt every Wednesdayite with dread..

The only hope is that the new manager gives us something different, forget how much the players cost..its how they play that counts,as has been proven time and again this season..

Whilst expecting nothing but a home win....nothing would give me more pleasure than Jordan Rhodes burying a penalty winner in the last minute in front of the Kop..:help::hihi: