Nige Farage snubbed for a brexit - again!

Knighted for making the country and people country, now that’s a novel one.

Unless you’re one of the elite business or financial set who are due to benefit. Farage will somehow make sure he retains à European passport, through a relationship or something, same way as he’s against the European gravy train, not that he would be set to benefit from it of course.

Poor old Nigel

Sir Nige’ that great Man of the People and gracious loser:

Nigel Farage has claimed he has been overlooked for a knighthood because he did not support Remain at the EU referendum in 2016.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-new-years-honours-knighthood-ukip-douglas-carswell-a8126846.html

Theres a lot more people who have got knighthoods , who are far worse than Farage

Really?

Name me one person as odious as Sir Nige’ who received a knighthood this year?

One person who did worse than tanking sterling by 10% overnight and dividing the country?

Just name me one.

Theres a lot more people who have got knighthoods , who are far worse than Farage

The one thing all those people do have in common is they didn't complain about not receiving one in previous years. The powers that be can't let complaining about not receiving one be seen as an effective strategy for getting one. Nigel's shooting himself in the foot if he really wants one - although it's always possible he's just trying to boost his anti-establishment image.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/exclusive-nigel-farage-snubbed-knighthood-services-brexit/

I'm sure that Nigel won't mind given he is a self proclaimed man of the people.

Farage is like a kid with no pocket money who is looking through a sweet shop window at all the goodies on offer knowing he'll never get a taste. Man of the people my arse.