Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield Wednesday 14/10/17

We did,well drew 1-1.

True. Fans aren’t happy with Carlos

We cant carry on being a 'one half team' Carlos made a comment about the importance of taking the lead in games the other week and the importance of doing it so why do we start games so pedestrian time after time!

A total disgrace

In my opinion the entire squad should be joining the dole queue in Hillsborough job centre on Monday

We cant carry on being a 'one half team' Carlos made a comment about the importance of taking the lead in games the other week and the importance of doing it so why do we start games so pedestrian time after time!

Just read his comments,sorry but he's not on this planet.

I’m usually the last person to call for a manager to be sacked but I think this could be the end of the road for CC, almost identical to the Birmingham performance (another poor side) not good enough over the last 5 games, over to you DC.

There's a couple of Scottish lads looking for a job since midweek!?

Shows how much i know about football . FOUR AWAYS ALL BANKERS, so i thought Chelsea, Owls, Shrewsbury, Bradford. Who said it,s a funny old game.

well i expected us to lose, we are a soft touch with so called struggling teams. i don't know if it's the players or manager but something isn't right. we also don't seem to be getting much luck if the ref did get it wrong with the penalty shout but i don't see lee being the diving sort.

still time but if any fans believe we are top 2 material i'd say they're having a laugh.

Another gutless performance from the clueless ::rant:

Shows how much i know about football . FOUR AWAYS ALL BANKERS, so i thought Chelsea, Owls, Shrewsbury, Bradford. Who said it,s a funny old game.

That explains why you are a Wednesday supporter. if you knew owt about football you"d join the fold at bramall ln.

This seemed a banker of a game, a poor poor side, not scoring goals, against a team who smashed Leeds.

Turns out, the Owls just never cease to amaze.

I’m usually the last person to call for a manager to be sacked but I think this could be the end of the road for CC, almost identical to the Birmingham performance (another poor side) not good enough over the last 5 games, over to you DC.

He can do it though toppy as he has proved, no consistency though.

---------- Post added 14-10-2017 at 20:27 ----------

I wasn't able to listen to praise or grumble this week due to celebrating my pub league sides latest victory. What animals did Carlos use in his analogy this week?

That would be Jimmy Greaves as in 'The Saint (Ian St.John) and Greavsie'. I just finished Jimmy's book 'Greavsie', great read.