Anyone here from Attercliffe?

is it that one that is right up near the dancing dollar, if it is iv heard that its going to be a karoke bar.

Yes it on the left hand side going towards town and just back up from the dancing dollar.:)

i think it used to be a gay bar but someone on the forum has bought it and i think its going to be a karoke bar. theres a couple of threads on here about it.

for those of you who lived in attercliffe many years ago, albert chinn died wednesday, his funeral will be held on the 12th of june at 11 am at crookes cemetary if you wish to pay your respects

I USED TO GO TO HUNTSMANS GARDENS BUT WAS ONLY YOUNG AT THE TIME SO DONT REMEMBER MUCH..

i went to huntsmans gardens school until 1975, then went to firth park school, i loved it at that school and i used to go swimming to the baths every night after school. some of the names i remember were cheryl hewitt, elizabeth gill and diane stead!!!!, i lived on shirland lane

i knew diane steade from the late 60,s, she was courting paul then and she lived up at the side of banners

i knew diane steade from the late 60,s, she was courting paul then and she lived up at the side of banners

That woudnt be any relation to John Steade would it.Remember him on Attercliffe because he had a blond skunk like mark in his hair.:hihi:

im not sure brooksy,i know she had brothers but i knew her in the late 60,s we used to work at cocker brothers,the last time i saw her was in the market about 5 years ago

I lived at Norfolk Bridge which was on the fringe of Attercliffe but I went to Ellesmere Road School. I remember Banners, Littlewoods, Cox's record shop, the skating rink and the Regal Pictures.

My aunt lived at Norfolk Bridge & I was born on Saville St.near the 12 0`clock pub (1937).

does anybody know are remember the horse stables on princess street and the name of the family that lived there...1940s 1950s.........??i lived on princess street born in 1945 ........!!!!

Do you remember the Malkins on Princess St.?

im not sure brooksy,i know she had brothers but i knew her in the late 60,s we used to work at cocker brothers,the last time i saw her was in the market about 5 years ago

hi , i don't think it is the same one as she would have been born in 64/65, i was born in 64 and we went to school together :)

Yes I am a Malkin born on Princess Street, please pm if you know my family

hi , i don't think it is the same one as she would have been born in 64/65, i was born in 64 and we went to school together :)

thats a coincidence two girls with the same name from the same area,maybe they are related, sorry for putting "brooksy" in my last post addressed to you,cant understand why i did it