Anyone here from Attercliffe?

hi lindi,

how time flies i left the carbrook area in 1962/63 gordon hancock,

used to work in printing is alan hncockstill in sheffield might be able

to contact gordon through him.will pm you regards aj

hi all, i was born on bright street in 1950 left in 1970 when all got pulled down had a great time , anybody remember the fiddlers at 204 bright street?

went to carbrook school nd must have been in every pub fom weedon st to staniforth rd

anybody tried doing it in 1 day ? i couldnt

linda

hi all, i was born on bright street in 1950 left in 1970 when all got pulled down had a great time , anybody remember the fiddlers at 204 bright street?

went to carbrook school nd must have been in every pub fom weedon st to staniforth rd

linda

welcome aboard j

linda

hi linda welcome aboard j

linda

hi linda welcome aboard i must admit i never tried it love j

linda

Iremember me dad and grandad telling me the same story.They said a pint in every pub was impossible,how times have changed.:(

linda

Hi linda I remember you, I'm surprised you could still walk when you got to staniforth rd . :)

Do any of you people from Bright Street remember a family called the 'Andrews' - the eldest daughter called Susan?

hi all, i remember arthur pearce i still get a xmas card from him

and the wildons ashworths and the keyworths especially freddie boy was he good looking

our sue alan florence although she calls herself anne (dont blame her) all got reminising about the tricks we got up to

bonfire night in the yard used to be a night when everybody came out with grub,fireworks etc. and who could forget the lavvy in the top corner,

im in contact with june alderton and went to a reunion at the carbrook halla bit ago, i think there is one this sat afternoon at the bankers draft

linda

and the wildons ashworths and the keyworths especially freddie boy was he good looking

our sue alan florence although she calls herself anne (dont blame her) all got reminising about the tricks we got up to

bonfire night in the yard used to be a night when everybody came out with grub,fireworks etc. and who could forget the lavvy in the top corner,

im in contact with june alderton and went to a reunion at the carbrook halla bit ago, i think there is one this sat afternoon at the bankers draft

linda

hey linda i know i posted three times don tknow what happened there but least you could get my name right lots of love j

Hello Linda2 how are you it is nice to hear from you you,what times we had we could write a book ,Freddie is still as good looking you would recognise him straight away, Malc lives in Reading now and I am still plodding on as I always did.I am going to email cleegirl and give her all my news,I am also going to email carbrook lad ,hope to hear from you soon my best wishes to all of you, Linda

linda

HI Linda I remember my gran making toffee for bonfire night, and we used to sit on the chairs untill they gradually dissapeared onto the fire , not sure what went off in the top lavvy maybe I was too busy eating the toffee to notice.