Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

top4718

I didn't watch it but sounds like al-Habsi had another blinder. Kept Wednesday out at Hillsborough that's for sure.

Kept Reading in it 2nd half, him and Kermorgant are the ones to be aware of for whoever plays them at Wembley.

Be interesting to see what team CC selects later...does he start Hutchinson...does he keep faith with FF ...will he start with with Winnall and Rhodes up front...

I'd bring in Hutchinson for Reach and start with Fletcher and FF upfront..but whatever 11 are selected,lets hope its good enough to win it.

Be interesting to see what team CC selects later...does he start Hutchinson...does he keep faith with FF ...will he start with with Winnall and Rhodes up front...

I'd bring in Hutchinson for Reach and start with Fletcher and FF upfront..but whatever 11 are selected,lets hope its good enough to win it.

If Hooper was fit (I don't think he will be) the team virtually picks itself, if not its quite a dilemma, I might be tempted with Rhodes ahead of Fletcher.

I would select same again, if i was to bring in Hutch it would be for Bannan, not that he has done anything wrong but that way we keep the width with Wallace and Reach without having to push FF out wide.

He rarely drops Bannan though Alan.