Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

So we got away from the away leg unscathed, say what you will about the game but it was objective complete. We now have a one off home leg with a sell out crowd and two teams that can’t sit back. Huddersfield must be disappointed after having all the ball and hardly creating much of note and I think the Owls in full flow should be too much for them.

2-0

I forecast 2 0 yesterday..... I"ll go along with you and forecast 2 0 again.

Huddersfield are clearly a decent side and whilst they will be disappointed not to have an advantage from yesterday...its still all to play for and they will want to quell a big crowd and make it difficult for Wednesday.

Having said that...i do think we'll be too strong for them and hopefully Hutchinson is fit to bolster the midfield....i'd take a shocking performance and a one goal win...

Let's hope the atmosphere gets them going and doesn't have the opposite effect. Huddersfield are a decent side but how they got in the play offs with a negative goal difference I'll never know. Norwich and Leeds must be scratching their heads.

1-0 will do but I think there might be goals in it this time.

What happens if it remains 0-0 or even 1-1, 2-2. Do away goals come into play at any point. Is it extra time and penalties

Away goals do not count double. So extra time and pens if required.

Lets take nowt for granted,out of the 3 championship playoffs which have finished 0-0 the away side in the 2nd leg have won twice,lets hope we make it 2-2.

No doubt Huddersfield are a good side ( hope you,re watching blades you,ll be playing them next season) but they have missed the boat i.m.o. We did a job on them defending resolutely, and i don,t think they have anything else to offer, where we do. For me i can only see one winner, the Owls 2-0. Wembley here we come. No i,m not arrogant i,m just confident.

Let's hope the atmosphere gets them going and doesn't have the opposite effect. Huddersfield are a decent side but how they got in the play offs with a negative goal difference I'll never know. Norwich and Leeds must be scratching their heads.

1-0 will do but I think there might be goals in it this time.

That outfit from Elland Road can keep scratching their heads till kingdom come !

short HIGHLIGHTS :P

extended HIGHLIGHTS

thanks for that mel.

short HIGHLIGHTS :P

extended HIGHLIGHTS

The short highlights could have been the extended highlights :hihi: