Sheffield Wednesday v Huddersfield Town 17/05/17

The short highlights could have been the extended highlights :hihi:

yeah no idea what was in the 8 minute highlights lol

oh and oops didnt know this was the second leg one, just saw it was huddersfield and stuck it in this one Oo

i'm more confident we can beat them at home than away so hopefully Wembley is coming. the huddersfield fans on the radio today seem to think they have us beaten now so we'lll see

not a good match to watch lol but its all down to one game now and fingers crossed owls can win it and get to final

Get down the bookies and pop a £5 on this...

Town to score 1st ten minutes.

Owls equalise last ten minutes.

Extra time will bring 2 more goals for the owls, and my wallet bulging with lotsa brass. :)

both teams have to go for it and hopefully for a neutral they will.

can see goals from both sides.

My only hope is we have a go at them and if we go out it's not with a whimper as it felt like sunday.

If we sit back and let them have the ball and lose Carlos is a goner!

My only hope is we have a go at them and if we go out it's not with a whimper as it felt like sunday.

If we sit back and let them have the ball and lose Carlos is a goner!

The club WILL NOT sack him if we don't make the final thats a total myth, the only way he will go is if he wants to back to his home country.

Well Reading through lets hope Wednesday can turn it on tomorrow night and join them in the final.

Well Reading through lets hope Wednesday can turn it on tomorrow night and join them in the final.

I didn't watch it but sounds like al-Habsi had another blinder. Kept Wednesday out at Hillsborough that's for sure.

I didn't watch it but sounds like al-Habsi had another blinder. Kept Wednesday out at Hillsborough that's for sure.

Kept Reading in it 2nd half, him and Kermorgant are the ones to be aware of for whoever plays them at Wembley.

I'm 80% that swfc will win vs Huddersfield:)

Be interesting to see what team CC selects later...does he start Hutchinson...does he keep faith with FF ...will he start with with Winnall and Rhodes up front...

I'd bring in Hutchinson for Reach and start with Fletcher and FF upfront..but whatever 11 are selected,lets hope its good enough to win it.