Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Please stop wrangling and get back on topic- or the thread will be closed.

may aswell because we aint gonna agree on whether certain media lies or post the facts but with their own spin on it. or if trump is the one doing the lying. and indeed whether he created the whole fake news thing to silence news groups he believes dont further his propaganda aims.

may aswell because we aint gonna agree on whether certain media lies or post the facts but with their own spin on it. or if trump is the one doing the lying. and indeed whether he created the whole fake news thing to silence news groups he believes dont further his propaganda aims.

i dont know whether any was taken but, no offence ment mel

i dont know whether any was taken but, no offence ment mel

no offence taken, just we arent gonna agree on how much lies is given out on both sides so the wrangling (which i think Jeffrey meant) is gonna go on and on and on lol

i just think its really dangerous to ban your opponants side of the story and only give one side. it smacks of being authoritarian and on the way to being a dictator

no offence taken, just we arent gonna agree on how much lies is given out on both sides so the wrangling (which i think Jeffrey meant) is gonna go on and on and on lol

i just think its really dangerous to ban your opponants side of the story and only give one side. it smacks of being authoritarian and on the way to being a dictator

cheers mel

why doesnt he just get on with running the country rather than accusing all and sundry about anything and everything?

Now hes accusing Obama of tapping his phone, which intelligence chiefs deny, yet he offers absolutely no evidence..............again.

He seems to spend more time looking at and accusing others rather than what hes meant to do, seems to be the old right wing paranoia looms large.

why doesnt he just get on with running the country rather than accusing all and sundry about anything and everything?

Now hes accusing Obama of tapping his phone, which intelligence chiefs deny, yet he offers absolutely no evidence..............again.

He seems to spend more time looking at and accusing others rather than what hes meant to do, seems to be the old right wing paranoia looms large.

Why won't others just let him get on with running the country instead of having anti President Trump demonstrations and accusing him of all sorts of things.

Why won't others just let him get on with running the country instead of having anti President Trump demonstrations and accusing him of all sorts of things.

It's their democratic right to do so,and long may it continue.Nobody is going to listen to his garbage and let it go without challenging it,the media are doing a great job,and so are the demonstrators,if Trump wants to change anything,he either locks them all up or starts to talk sense,it's up to him.

Edited by chalga