Christian protest at Pride - Endcliffe Park

I dared to go to End Cliff Park this Saturday for Gay Pride a group of 15 Christians told me I'm going to hell on dear . I'm a hopeless sinner lead a sinful life despite the fact I had no choice of what I'm am spent ten years in the Army served in Iraq but I'm still a sinner . Like Madonna sang life is a mystery indeed it is.

It's ironic really that these people criticise other people's beliefs on life... when essentially they themselves follow and believe in skypixies :huh:

id be more scared being gay and going in the big gun? Oo

Big Gun scary never , anyway I was going to invite you to my next trip to the Gun I'm sure you could sort them out.:hihi:

---------- Post added 31-07-2016 at 21:33 ----------

It's ironic really that these people criticise other people's beliefs on life... when essentially they themselves follow and believe in skypixies :huh:

Plus some pay into their church even though many can't afford it so brainwashed they will do anything for them.

Plus some pay into their church even though many can't afford it so brainwashed they will do anything for them.

It's almost always for a new roof too. You'd think god would have a heart, and not rain on his last few follower's buildings, especially the ones with old roofs.

I dared to go to End Cliff Park this Saturday for Gay Pride a group of 15 Christians told me I'm going to hell on dear . I'm a hopeless sinner lead a sinful life despite the fact I had no choice of what I'm am spent ten years in the Army served in Iraq but I'm still a sinner . Like Madonna sang life is a mystery indeed it is.

Oh well I'll be going to hell as well then. If I'd have known that the bible bashers were gonna be there to protest, I'd have definitely gone to tell them how pleased I am that I'll be burning in hell for an eternity, & that at least in hell I wouldn't have to listen to their pious nonsense.

Oh well I'll be going to hell as well then. If I'd have known that the bible bashers were gonna be there to protest, I'd have definitely gone to tell them how pleased I am that I'll be burning in hell for an eternity, & that at least in hell I wouldn't have to listen to their pious nonsense.

but maybe in hell you'd have to listen to their pious nonsense forever? on loop and loud? :o

Great Christians.

Wars. Famines. Homelessness. Abuse. So many causes to focus on but the most important on is not allowing consenting adults to do as they choose in private/ Yes, that's more important than kids starving / being blown up by mines/ etc.

I hope they are right. I hope there is a God that is half-decent. He'd see them for the set of pricks that they are

Great Christians.

Wars. Famines. Homelessness. Abuse. So many causes to focus on but the most important on is not allowing consenting adults to do as they choose in private/ Yes, that's more important than kids starving / being blown up by mines/ etc.

I hope they are right. I hope there is a God that is half-decent. He'd see them for the set of pricks that they are

I am not sure that you comprehend the mindset. They can't stop wars but they can stop the good LGBT people of Sheffield being damned to Hell for eternity. If you thought you could stop someone from being tortured forever, wouldn't you turn-up heavy-handed with your mates to do something?

All for pride; embrace it. Missed it this year as we were away.

I actively encourage my daughter to understand about different sexualities but since she learnt to read we have had to avoid it as some signs were highly inappropriate. Last year some ladies had 'I love <removed>' written on their bodies. It was too much. I hate to read about any discrimination though. Awful.

Edited by nikki-red

It dosnt matter which brand of religion it is ,or which is their choice of religious comic they choose to let brainwash them , all religions are as bad as each other. They are ALL poisonous . How religion is still tolerated in 2016 is beyond me.

Money isnt the root of all evil , Religion is.