Christian protest at Pride - Endcliffe Park

I dared to go to End Cliff Park this Saturday for Gay Pride a group of 15 Christians told me I'm going to hell on dear . I'm a hopeless sinner lead a sinful life despite the fact I had no choice of what I'm am spent ten years in the Army served in Iraq but I'm still a sinner . Like Madonna sang life is a mystery indeed it is.

What? How?

Cheeky self righteous nobodies!! :mad:

They were a disgrace. I'm religious and I accept all living things - gender and sexuality means nothing to me. That's why me and my boyfriend went to Pride. It's not about shouting about LGBT - it's about a community coming together and supporting a group that have gone through the awful bigotry that they did for so long. I'm proud that Sheffield doesn't *really* need a "Pride" as such - I think we're a very open city. But Saturday was very sad to see :(

They were a disgrace. I'm religious and I accept all living things - gender and sexuality means nothing to me. That's why me and my boyfriend went to Pride. It's not about shouting about LGBT - it's about a community coming together and supporting a group that have gone through the awful bigotry that they did for so long. I'm proud that Sheffield doesn't *really* need a "Pride" as such - I think we're a very open city. But Saturday was very sad to see :(

The problem is though, if you believe the Bible to be true, you have to believe that God almighty himself strictly forbids homosexuality (according to Leviticus). How does a Christian deal with that?

The problem is though, if you believe the Bible to be true, you have to believe that God almighty himself strictly forbids homosexuality (according to Leviticus). How does a Christian deal with that?

If you believe the bible to be true, there are lots of very different things you have to believe - some of which contradict each other in the fine details, some of which contradict each other in spirit and emphasis. Believers have always had to be a bit flexible about how they resolve these problems - for example is it more important to condemn a sinner or to love your neighbour?

If you believe the bible to be true, there are lots of very different things you have to believe - some of which contradict each other in the fine details, some of which contradict each other in spirit and emphasis. Believers have always had to be a bit flexible about how they resolve these problems - for example is it more important to condemn a sinner or to love your neighbour?

This!!!! Thank you.

I personally believe in not being a bad person and never judging somebody. I believe that we were all put on this earth for a reason, even if some are to test us.

Also this. Sums it up perfectly for me. Thank you :)

S x