Police ignoring drug dealers

Do you know how many deaths have occurred from using weed? none,have a look at the stats.

oh i dont know, a large slab of it mightve fallen on somebodys head at somepoint in history? Oo

"Do you know how many deaths have occurred from using weed? none,have a look at the stats."

Experts estimate it's around 30,000 a year. And that's before you take into account all the mental illnesses that cannabis is known to cause, not to mention the crimes committed by users to fund their addiction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-179264/Cannabis-kills-30-000-year.html

That's already the case Einstein! :hihi:

Where did I say otherwise 20 watt?...

Good let's keep it that way.

Edited by Randy
double post

"Do you know how many deaths have occurred from using weed? none,have a look at the stats."

Experts estimate it's around 30,000 a year. And that's before you take into account all the mental illnesses that cannabis is known to cause, not to mention the crimes committed by users to fund their addiction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-179264/Cannabis-kills-30-000-year.html

im sorry, thats the usual stereotypical hyperbole. cannabis DOESNT have the same harmful chemicals that tobacco does, if you smoke it without tobbacco youre getting far less of the harmful chemicals.

As for schitzophrenia, i believe it triggers mental illness, it DOESNT cause it. indeed in some cases it can treat it.

The big word in that report is could,no deaths have been recorded with cannabis use as the cause of death,and as for addicts,weed is non addictive unlike tobacco and alcohol.

<snip>

As for schitzophrenia, i believe it triggers mental illness, it DOESNT cause it. indeed in some cases it can treat it.

that is desperation to justify your own criminality ...

The thing i find hilarious in this post is the assumtion that drug dealers only live on council estates! some people are so blinded by their own ignorance hilarious

The police don't seem interested in small time crime, probably not worth doing the paperwork. They don't patrol the streets anymore either, to prevent crime from happening.

The police don't seem interested in small time crime, probably not worth doing the paperwork. They don't patrol the streets anymore either, to prevent crime from happening.

Why don't you ask a bobby how many hours on average are spent dealing with the arrest of a shoplifter?

Or dealing with a youth who has committed a minor offence.

That's just factually incorrect.

that is desperation to justify your own criminality ...

i aint smoked it for years so no, alcohol is my drug of choice