Championship Play Off Final 2016

iansheff

Je suis Diamé

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 07:15 ----------

That's the spirit, who needs Man Utd, City, Arsenal........etc

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 07:17 ----------

oh you mean the "gap" of 20 years since you were in the Prem

Why would we be meaning that?

Nice Try Unitedites...but when you've had your worst season for over 30 years ,just sacked yet another manager...rubbing shoulders with your Rochdales and Walsalls of this world & face your sixth season in the pub league...your not really in a position to gloat ...jealousy is not a good trait in an adult ...

But when all's said & done it's only a game ..!

Je suis Diamé

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 07:15 ----------

That's the spirit, who needs Man Utd, City, Arsenal........etc

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 07:17 ----------

oh you mean the "gap" of 20 years since you were in the Prem

SO you'll be looking forward to the big games next seeson against Fleetwood and chesterfield then?

Not had chance to read all of this but greenman can forget his oft repeated turn that we are angry, disappointed and we're stuck in traffic for hours, I've just had an amazing day with some of the best fans in football and a cracking night out in London last night, the Owls have exceeded expectations this season and falling (deservedly) at the last hurdle was no shame, the chanting and good spirit on the tubes and streets was testemant to that.

The only time I'd be angry and disappointed is if I'd bigged my club up as a certain automatic promotion candidate in lengthy posts and they'd failed on every single level whilst playing awful football.

Not had chance to

Just to think on Friday night I was destined to eat humble pie as you lot were about to go out and win the world cup on Saturday. Glad you had a good night in London and I wish you a safe journey home if you aren't already. I know my night post Wednesdays poor showing and failings was a terrific one with plenty of booze and a really warm feeling inside.:hihi:

Could have been arsenal and man United.....but instead it is rotherham and Burton!!

Edited by nikki-red

As a mate said who has been to Wembly

We are on our way back, but they seem to be stuck in traffic jams

So will be on their way back once they can get on the M1

And then Wednesday will be on their way back

Not had chance to

Just to think on Friday night I was destined to eat humble pie as you lot were about to go out and win the world cup on Saturday. Glad you had a good night in London and I wish you a safe journey home if you aren't already. I know my night post Wednesdays poor showing and failings was a terrific one with plenty of booze and a really warm feeling inside.:hihi:

Could have been arsenal and man United.....but instead it is rotherham and Burton!!

For you it could have been Rotherham and Burton but instead Northampton and Oxford. At least the highlights of our season (there have been many) are not celebrating the few losses of our superior city rivals.

Edited by nikki-red

For you it could have been Rotherham and Burton but instead Northampton and Oxford. At least the highlights of our season (there have been many) are not celebrating the few losses of our superior city rivals.

And yet when you look back over threads over this season, or to when United were in the cup Semis or play off finals, it's amazing how it was ok for the owls to be celebrating the losses to their then superior city rivals... if you're going to give it out when the other lot fail, you have to take it when your own lot do.

And yet when you look back over threads over this season, or to when United were in the cup Semis or play off finals, it's amazing how it was ok for the owls to be celebrating the losses to their then superior city rivals... if you're going to give it out when the other lot fail, you have to take it when your own lot do.

Don't mind you celebrating but we're not as angry and gutted as some are trying to make out.

We had one afternoon of disappointment, you had a full season of it.