Championship Play Off Final 2016

iansheff

Hahahaha reverse Psychology fro. the bottom lip tripper, do you still want to give me a cuddle?:hihi:.

I'll give you a cuddle old lad if that's what you want ..!

---------- Post added 04-06-2016 at 19:00 ----------

It's okay Rich I can deal with it (lol), Sheridan just look at the clubs that have been in the 4th over the years you'd be surprised. I can give you some off top of my head Hull, Swansea, us, Wolves & Burnley three of them now in PL, below is a list of 35 clubs that have palyed in 4th division it will surprise you. I've put in bold those currently in PL or have played in PL more than half of them have.

1. Barnsley

2. Blackpool

3. Bolton Wanderers

4. Bradford City & Bournemouth

5. Bradford Park Avenue

6. Brentford

7. Brighton & Hove Albion

8. Bristol City

9. Burnley

10. Bury

11. Cardiff City

12. Carlisle United

13. Coventry City

15. Fulham

14. Crystal Palace

16. Grimsby Town

17. Huddersfield Town

18. Hull City

19. Leyton Orient

20. Luton Town

21. Millwall

22. Northampton Town

23. Notts County

24. Oldham Athletic

25. Oxford United

26. Portsmouth

27. Preston North End

28. Reading

29. Sheffield United

30. Swansea City

31. Swindon Town

32. Watford

33. Wigan Athletic

34. Wimbledon (now MK Dons)

35. Wolverhampton Wanderers

Some surprising names in that list..but devoid of the really big clubs in English football including one massive one ...!

I'll tell you what Andy, given the season the Owls have had compared to the pretty poor season we have had at the Lane, i would swap it in a heartbeat for us... Realistically, Blades are a very poor second best in this city so for us to big it up just because the blue side lost, well it just comes across as super sour grapes....:|

---------- Post added 04-06-2016 at 14:10 ----------

Can i borrow it after Potty??....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

big respect to you longy

I think Sheffield Wednesday losing in the make or break game was down to players feeling the pressure.

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.

I think Sheffield Wednesday losing in the make or break game was down to players feeling the pressure.

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.[/quote

Do you really think that's the case or is it yet another try at winding up Wednesdayites along with your photo of Hull celebrating...

:help:

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.[/quote

Do you really think that's the case or is it yet another try at winding up Wednesdayites along with your photo of Hull celebrating...

:help:

No not at all but it's a question worth asking. As for the picture, that was all in good humour! Would you like me to take it off?

No not at all but it's a question worth asking. As for the picture, that was all in good humour! Would you like me to take it off?

I think your question has already been answered elsewhere & I would echo those sentiments & with regards your picture it's entirely up to you ...