Championship Play Off Final 2016

Anybody know if there are any good 'Hitler Hears' videos around yet?:)

i'd be surprised if a technoknowhow savvy blade hasnt done one yet

Hopefully, stick it on here if you find one, still enjoy watching them when they're done :)

Go on Chalga, i dare yer, make your own

http://downfall.jfedor.org/

you enter the text for the scenes, the site does the rest :)

Unfortunately it takes wit. :)

ive just done one for something else, i tell ya its bloody hard trying to fit enough text into all the little boxes lol, hitler says a lot

Brilliant support from Wednesday today. Thoroughly deserved to be in the final but unfortunately the best team on the day won.

Hope you all enjoyed the day tho, and had a safe journey home.

You're a good Blade nikki and genuine too along with Longy ,

can't say the same for all the other childish " so called Blades" on here, cheers.:)

You're a good Blade nikki and genuine too along with Longy ,

can't say the same for all the other childish " so called Blades" on here, cheers.:)

Let them have there day, we have more tolaugh at there expense, like I've said before utterly proud of our players management & our chairman along with our support..

So to Dem Blades plurrrrrrrrrr ner ner na ner nerrrr:hihi:

Let them have there day, we have more tolaugh at there expense, like I've said before utterly proud of our players management & our chairman along with our support..

So to Dem Blades plurrrrrrrrrr ner ner na ner nerrrr:hihi:

:hihi: A perfect respons to Southeys post and them childish Blades, good on yer pal it made me chuckle........

My first trip to Wembley and what a brilliant and memorable day it turned out to be despite

the result.

Went down on the Soccer Express with a lovely lady - potlegs AKA Laurie AKA Peak Girl.

Reaching Wembley the streets around were awash in a mass of blue and white Wednesday gear.

It was a sight to behold that will live in my memory forever, what a brilliant , absolutely brilliant sight , it made one extremely proud to be a Wednesday fan.

The support inside the Stadium by the Wednesday fans was truly amazing from well before

Kick-off to well after the final whistle until the time to set off back to our coach .

Heard one local policeman say he'd never heard support given by Wednesday fans in all the years he'd been on duty at Wembley.

Must mention the good behaviour of both sets of fans, mixing without the slightest bit

of trouble, great.

When the referee blew for full time just a few Owls players slumped to the ground realising

the chance to reach the Premier Lge had gone, Keiren Westwood just stood gazing to the goal at the Hull end for ages ,never moving.

Carlos came towards our stand at the halfway line leading his players on the half - lap

around Wembley giving and showing their appreciation to the wonderful support the amazing Owls fans had given to their team.

Westwood didn't join until around half way of the parade, he seemed shellshocked on

missing out to the "promised land".

I'm man enough to admit I shed the odd tear on coming out of Wembley, and also knew

it would hit me very hard the next morning.

It did hit me hard just like the few times we have been relegated the next morning.

But early this morning I decided to go out on my daily training regime "running and race walking" 90 mins to two hours every day.

It's helping me get over the huge disappointment.

Already got my season ticket for 2016/17 and looking forward to August.

The present team just needs a little tweaking with the addition of four /five players to

make a push for automatics ( a couple of pacey/flying wingers would suffice for starters).

Mick the Southey owl.:):thumbsup:

My first trip to Wembley and what a brilliant and memorable day it turned out to be despite

the result.

Went down on the Soccer Express with a lovely lady - potlegs AKA Laurie AKA Peak Girl.

Reaching Wembley the streets around were awash in a mass of blue and white Wednesday gear.

It was a sight to behold that will live in my memory forever, what a brilliant , absolutely brilliant sight , it made one extremely proud to be a Wednesday fan.

The support inside the Stadium by the Wednesday fans was truly amazing from well before

Kick-off to well after the final whistle until the time to set off back to our coach .

Heard one local policeman say he'd never heard support given by Wednesday fans in all the years he'd been on duty at Wembley.

Must mention the good behaviour of both sets of fans, mixing without the slightest bit

of trouble, great.

When the referee blew for full time just a few Owls players slumped to the ground realising

the chance to reach the Premier Lge had gone, Keiren Westwood just stood gazing to the goal at the Hull end for ages ,never moving.

Carlos came towards our stand at the halfway line leading his players on the half - lap

around Wembley giving and showing their appreciation to the wonderful support the amazing Owls fans had given to their team.

Westwood didn't join until around half way of the parade, he seemed shellshocked on

missing out to the "promised land".

I'm man enough to admit I shed the odd tear on coming out of Wembley, and also knew

it would hit me very hard the next morning.

It did hit me hard just like the few times we have been relegated the next morning.

But early this morning I decided to go out on my daily training regime "running and race walking" 90 mins to two hours every day.

It's helping me get over the huge disappointment.

Already got my season ticket for 2016/17 and looking forward to August.

The present team just needs a little tweaking with the addition of four /five players to

make a push for automatics ( a couple of pacey/flying wingers would suffice for starters).

Mick the Southey owl.:):thumbsup:

To be fair the support was awesome and did Sheffield proud. What I will say though is its like starving a dog for years and suddenly giving them food... Their bound to get a bit excited.

To be fair the support was awesome and did Sheffield proud. What I will say though is its like starving a dog for years and suddenly giving them food... Their bound to get a bit excited.

Nah we won promotion in 2012 and the play offs in 2005 the dogs not gone too hungry.