Championship Play Off Final 2016

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I'm not even getting dragged into this debate......Let's just say I will stick with my own opinion, the pundits and commentators opinions, the majority of Sheffield Wednesday fans opinions and the neutrals opinions.

To be fair I've watched the game again also, as far as scoring chances Hull created more but in general play there wasn't much in it, even Bruce admitted he thought it wouldn't be Hulls day. We were beaten by the better side but not by a massive gulf.

Just watching it back myself (up to 54th min) and it definitely looks different to how it did on the day.

Hull had superior chances and deserved it but we weren't as bad as I thought.

Just watching it back myself (up to 54th min) and it definitely looks different to how it did on the day.

If and buts don't win games but had Dawson not scythed down FF early doors it could have been very different, fine margins.

If and buts don't win games but had Dawson not scythed down FF early doors it could have been very different, fine margins.

The thing that annoyed me more about that was we didn't attack Dawson further after the yellow. Any sort of forced challenge could have led to a red.

But it definitely kicked FF's confidence

senwar, what did you think to this tackle that top mentions? (if it's the one I remember near the box early on)

I haven't seen it back, no reason to. I don't care.

At the time, I remember saying to my Owl mate next to me, it was a harsh/'scythe', but he does rollover a lot. He said, yeah.

Did he overdo it like many players do these days?

I watched the Champions league after, and only (just about) remember some RM player was olympic level diving and rollingover (P -summat, short name)

senwar, what did you think to this tackle that top mentions? (if it's the one I remember near the box early on)

I haven't seen it back, no reason to. I don't care.

At the time, I remember saying to my Owl mate next to me, it was a harsh/'scythe', but he does rollover a lot. He said, yeah.

Did he overdo it like many players do these days?

I watched the Champions league after, and only (just about) remember some RM player was olympic level diving and rollingover (P -summat, short name)

It's a cynical and clever foul and a definite yellow. FF's problem is he does make a meal of it even when it's a foul (or if looks that way).

But a definite foul and annoying we didn't exploit Dawson any further.

Great day out.

Hull stifled us.

They were the better team on the day.

But we put in a decent enough showing against a strong Hull team recent;y in the Premier League.

A game too far too late for us.

But it wasn't anything like some blades are WISHING it was.

Great day out.

Hull stifled us.

But we put in a decent enough showing against a strong Hull team recent;y in the Premier League.

A wonder goal from outside the area settled it and until that point it could have gone either way, the same happened to us against Palace the journey home was very quiet and sickening but life soon moves on from football.

I was actually disappointed when you lost. Wednesday going up makes no difference to me. It would have at least been interesting if they had gone up. For them it was like winning a £140 million lottery then losing the ticket.

I do think within the next few years we'll both be in the PL... now that would be interesting.

Great day out.

Hull stifled us.

Wishing it was??

I got my wish when you lost. For me it could have gone in off the refs backside and I would have been happy as long as you lot took nothing from that game. :hihi:

All I wanted was for you lot to feel some of what we have felt in the past. In all fairness I think blades fans have been quite mild with you after everything you lot have said and stuff in the past!!

Wishing it was??

I got my wish when you lost. For me it could have gone in off the refs backside and I would have been happy as long as you lot took nothing from that game. :hihi:

All I wanted was for you lot to feel some of what we have felt in the past. In all fairness I think blades fans have been quite mild with you after everything you lot have said and stuff in the past!!

I've seen the social media posts.

Some blades are desperately wishing the world would believe it was an embarrassing battering.

It wasn't anything like that.

I've seen the social media posts.

Some blades are desperately wishing the world would believe it was an embarrassing battering.

It wasn't anything like that.

It wasn't an embarrassing battering, but hull were far superior. There's no disputing that at all.

You were lucky to lose 1-0, of that there is no doubt at all,