Championship Play Off Final 2016

How did you get back from London, private jet, helicopter!!

Lol. Tube to Stanmoor. Car back to Sheffield, well S20 to be more accurate. Parked on a side street at Stanmoor as car park was full and it turned out to be quicker as we got off straight away.

Lol. Tube to Stanmoor. Car back to Sheffield, well S20 to be more accurate. Parked on a side street at Stanmoor as car park was full and it turned out to be quicker as we got off straight away.

Echoes me exactly, we got back to S20 at 10.15 (but did stop of at the services for 30 mins for KFC) we also did Stanmore and had to park and in a side road due to the car park being busy. Lots of cars fell foul though (parking in permit zones) must have counted 30-40 on the way back to the car with tickets!

Anyone that left at the final whistle (or even some I know who left before the end - crazy) missed the best bit. The support for the 20 minutes post game was phenomenal. The players were in awe.

You couldn't hear Hull at all even during the presentation of the cup.

Echoes me exactly, we got back to S20 at 10.15 (but did stop of at the services for 30 mins for KFC) we also did Stanmore and had to park and in a side road due to the car park being busy. Lots of cars fell foul though (parking in permit zones) must have counted 30-40 on the way back to the car with tickets!

We were ok here on Copley road.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.6183705,-0.3052639,3a,75y,90h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smrU1WEH5i772Jd8Scti3ow!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I didn't actually see any tickets on cars so we might have got lucky with the street we chose to park on. Shame for those that did though.

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 20:11 ----------

Anyone that left at the final whistle (or even some I know who left before the end - crazy) missed the best bit. The support for the 20 minutes post game was phenomenal. The players were in awe.

You couldn't hear Hull at all even during the presentation of the cup.

When we got back to the tube station we could hear wednesday crowd as we were going up the steps. Only time I heard the Hull crowd in the ground was for about thirty seconds at the most when they scored and for a few seconds at the final whistle as we made a dive for the exits. Was high up though in block 537.

Edited by Joe-b-1

fair do's, say hi to the moose hunting glory hunter for me, shame he's not about to give some back:)

You can slag CB all you want, you were in the country and didn't go to Wembley, CB is a true Blade and follows his team. I have a lot of good friends who are Owls who I feel for, including one who flew back from Spain on Saturday morning and then back on Sunday to continue her holiday. If you can't even make it from Sheffield don't even try to have a pop at others, you are not in the same league!

You can slag CB all you want, you were in the country and didn't go to Wembley, CB is a true Blade and follows his team. I have a lot of good friends who are Owls who I feel for, including one who flew back from Spain on Saturday morning and then back on Sunday to continue her holiday. If you can't even make it from Sheffield don't even try to have a pop at others, you are not in the same league!

Is CB the guy who got himself banned and his mates blame everyone else.

Is CB the guy who got himself banned and his mates blame everyone else.

Excuse me, did I post to you, no I didn't! However, this is meant to be a public forum so you have a right to reply which I respect. Don't worry, I won't report you!

Excuse me, did I post to you, no I didn't! However, this is meant to be a public forum so you have a right to reply which I respect. Don't worry, I won't report you!

Not worried,I asked a question,if you wanna report me feel free.

Well we went down with the attitude that win or lose (after all the bookies aren't often wrong and on paper Hull are probably the best team in the division) we were going to have a good day out and that is exactly what happened. half a dozen decent pubs in Westminster, Blackfriars and Fleet Street before the game, wednesdayites everywhere. Then off to the match a bit of good hearted banter with a few Hull fans on the way. Brilliant atmosphere in the ground but unfortunately our football couldn't match it and the best team deserved to win so no hard feelings there. Managed to get away on the final whistle and back in pub in Sheffield just after 9:30. I suppose if we were going to lose if there ever is a best way it's probably best to do it by the odd goal without going to extra time or penalties. On reflection quite pleased with this season and we have come a long way since this time last year but I don't think we are ready for the premiereship yet. However I think we will be and there is cause for optimism for forthcoming seasons with our current regime and am looking forward to them already (been a while since I could say that at this time of the year).

Not sour grapes here but 'Hull City best team in the division ?' I think people around ' Turf Moor' and 'The Riverside' might disagree.

Not sour grapes here but 'Hull City best team in the division ?' I think people around ' Turf Moor' and 'The Riverside' might disagree.

Think tables say Burnley was the best side in the division followed by Boro,Brighton 3rd best but rules say they have to play in a knockout so not forced to get promoted.

Not worried,I asked a question,if you wanna report me feel free.

I'm not reporting you, nor am I worried either about your views. My comment was originally directed at someone who calls themselves an Owl who wasn't at Wembley. If that is for a "proper" reason I apologise, if not, stop calling people who travel thousands of miles glory hunters!

I'm not reporting you, nor am I worried either about your views. My comment was originally directed at someone who calls themselves an Owl who wasn't at Wembley. If that is for a "proper" reason I apologise, if not, stop calling people who travel thousands of miles glory hunters!

I called him that too when he came over last time(tongue in cheek though)credit to him,he is one of only 4 people who's chatted to me with pms,Alex was another,I didn't go yesterday,1st Wembley I have missed since 66 but it was personal reasons.