Do you want Adkins to stay or go?

Should Adkins get the sack?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should Adkins get the sack?

• Yes - I'm a Blade.
    • No - I'm a Blade.
    • Yes - I'm a supporter of another team.
    • No- I'm a supporter of another team.
    • Show me the results, please.

I have said yes (as an Owl). The Blades really should have been led to the play offs at mimimum this year. However there did seem to be some screw ups when you really should have won. I do think United need new leadership, but it should start about Adkins as well...

ive voted no, complete clear out and start afresh. im a supporter of the notion that its the board that isnt backing the manager well enough and making the wrong decisions.

hes a decent manager generally, i mean look what Nigel Cloughs done since getting the boot too.

I want Adkins out the blokes lost the plot ,as I have already said in prev posts

It's the worst position United have been in for years , a playoff was still in my opinion a poor year but when you see the teams that finished above us I it's time Adkins got the boot big style ,should have been sacked months ago

We sacked two managers who was in my opinion a lot better than Adkins

Cannot see any way forward with him :rant:

I don't think he's that good a manager to be honest ,but he should be more than capable of getting united out of the tin pot league ,ive said before the club at the top has no ambition and haven't backed him enough ,but blades have shot me down and in fairness they know more than me about the blades ,therefore he just can't be good enough then.