Do you want Adkins to stay or go?

Should Adkins get the sack?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should Adkins get the sack?

• Yes - I'm a Blade.
    • No - I'm a Blade.
    • Yes - I'm a supporter of another team.
    • No- I'm a supporter of another team.
    • Show me the results, please.

I thought Adkins was a great appointment at the time and still regard him as one of the better Managers.

I know a Manager is regarded as the one who wins things, or the one who 'loses the plot', but let's be fair, the 11 players on the pitch and 6 waiting in the wings should perform better when they cross that white line. I assumed that United had some 'far better' players than other clubs could call on, and thought they'd do very well this season.

I assume Adkins has done his best all season, the players though, haven't, they've been a disgrace at times. It's not up to Adkins to get the players to do their best, it's an attitude thing and the current lot have got attitudes that stink.

If I were a Blade, I'd keep Adkins and see what he can really do with a clean slate. He can manage, he's proved it before. It's the players who want their heads banging together.

I voted no.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I follow the Blades and voted yes by mistake. I'd keep him on, maybe until October, but have a replacement scouted out by then. I'd also want to see a fairly severe clearout and new faces on the playing staff by August. If nothing changes then Adkins being a duff appointment will be confirmed.

The question and answer don't make sense.

Question. Do you want Adkins to stay or go?

Answer. Yes or No.

Yes or No what?

I see what you are saying, but I read it as Yes I want him to go/No I want him to stay.

The question and answer don't make sense.

Question. Do you want Adkins to stay or go?

Answer. Yes or No.

Yes or No what?

The poll questions are underneath and are broken down into . . .

Yes - I'm a Blade.

No - I'm a Blade.

Yes - I'm a supporter of another team.

No- I'm a supporter of another team.

But I think I read the thread title then clicked without reading properly :D