The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

Just reading that Im sure I remember news reports of british tourist getting bombed in some of thos countries you outlined there ?

And hasnt our government even warned us once or twice not to travel to some of them countries on more than one occation due to terrorist threts aimed against british nationals ?

maybe im wrong and watch a different news channel to yourself but I am only getting the bbc and sky side of things, aljaseera isnt one of the channels I watch.

Ok Im not political in anyway and have only voted twice in my life for non natzy parties so I have no interest in getting into a ARE U SOME KIND OF RACIST argument here but all I can see is a load of do gooding idiots that protest about values and interests of indiduals and minorities and yet want to slaughter a group for not towing the political line of this country and start branding them.

thats more like nazi pollicy to me, not in the context of your what is said but by the actions you adopt.

even the bishop of sheffield himself jumped on the political band wagon now, coming into areas where there is little or no racial tention protesting how he is now here to clean it up and unite us all ? whats all that about ?

You create fictitious problems in order to bring in solutions to give yourselves a purpouse in life and in the mean time create more problems than existed.

If you left the bnp to it then they wouldnt be as big ( if they are at all, we only have your paranoid views that they are the new nazis ) as they or and have little or no impact in this country, but due to meddling of do gooders they now have a political platform and voice that people will adopt to try and fix there own fictisious problems with.

yes every country has its bunch of idiots.Just like those who killed steven lawerence.There are those that do not want britons in egypt.

does that mean the whole of egypt hate britian?in that case i will assume every white person is steven lawrence wannabe killer.:rolleyes:

I know they will probably never get a majority vote, but do you think their support is increasing because of racial tension or that people think the BNP have Britain's best interests at heart?

I personally think that due to lack of comprehensive information and communication from Labour this increases ignorance and fear in the public that the BNP monopolise on.

What do other folk think?

The answer is in the trouble we are having from the immigration policy, all the criminals are being let in from all over the World, causing mayhem : murder, rape, muggings, prostitution, which is mainly being perpetrated by the low life from anywhere in the third world.

Stop them coming in and then reverse the policy and send them back where they came from, an immigration scheme should be selective and only let decent people, who can work and support themselves into our country.

The Government should act now, before it is too late, the indiginous population of this country are losing their identity, essential services, taxpayers are footing the bill for the rif raf who are swallowing up our wealth,

not allowing us to benefit from our labour and skill.

yes every country has its bunch of idiots.Just like those who killed steven lawerence.There are those that do not want britons in egypt.

does that mean the whole of egypt hate britian?in that case i will assume every white person is steven lawrence wannabe killer.:rolleyes:

seems to me that if you dont agree with a post you either attempt to ridicule it or twist it to say that said person is saying something their not.

The answer is in the trouble we are having from the immigration policy, all the criminals are being let in from all over the World, causing mayhem : murder, rape, muggings, prostitution, which is mainly being perpetrated by the low life from anywhere in the third world.

Stop them coming in and then reverse the policy and send them back where they came from, an immigration scheme should be selective and only let decent people, who can work and support themselves into our country.

The Government should act now, before it is too late, the indiginous population of this country are losing their identity, essential services, taxpayers are footing the bill for the rif raf who are swallowing up our wealth,

not allowing us to benefit from our labour and skill.

so the criminals that are set free....is that the fault of the immigrant paying his taxes?

oh by the way 89% of this is country is white.you would thin this country indegenous ppl are like 1 percent or something from the stories yhou hear

seems to me that if you dont agree with a post you either attempt to ridicule it or twist it to say that said person is saying something their not.

yes i am twisiting everything:rolleyes:

so those white/jews/black ppl who oppposed the war are also less patriotic then?

Those black/jew people have no say in this country as they are immigrants .

Those black/jew people have no say in this country as they are immigrants .

oh my GOd?what about those english people black white jew etc who were born here.are they immigrants too?:D

so those white/jews/black ppl who oppposed the war are also less patriotic then?

here is just one example.this post was making a specific and totally valid point about the members of a particular faith but because you couldnt argue with it you chose to try and change the subject,funnily enough just like the BNP do whenever they are questioned about their beliefs:hihi:

isnt it always the way with these people,if you dont agree with them they keep on droning on and on and on, the same old stuff,post after post

bye the bye,i understand two friendly muslims on bail for the cartoon fiasco attempted to jump bail and were arrested at the airport by the police, they probably believed they could just ignore the rules and please themselves whether they turn up at court or not,as this appears to be the attitude of the fanatics that think they can parade through british streets demanding people be put to death

bless em.....:P

there are thousands of english people who opposed the war who are white/black/jew/hindu/sikh and they are apparently patriotic yet the muslims aren't.

we all know this bnp is more about race and less about immigration

oh my GOd?what about those english people black white jew etc who were born here.are they immigrants too?:D

Immigrants is the new politically correct word used by racists instead of "****'s" and "*******".

Ironic eh? ;)

yes they are immigrants

and no they are not english never will be