The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

Solidarity, the new union being founded by Third Way/ex-NF man Patrick Harrington that categorically has nothing to do with the BNP (except that "there will probably be a political levy at some stage to the BNP") got off to a flying start I read in todays Eye - the £150 cheque written to the Whitehall Certification Officer, in order to register as a union, bounced.

There's something about the name Solidarity that rings a bell...

Solidarity, the new union being founded by Third Way/ex-NF man Patrick Harrington that categorically has nothing to do with the BNP (except that "there will probably be a political levy at some stage to the BNP") got off to a flying start I read in todays Eye - the £150 cheque written to the Whitehall Certification Officer, in order to register as a union, bounced.

There's something about the name Solidarity that rings a bell...

HE PROBABLY DIDNT GET HIS GIRO ????

I read in todays Eye - the £150 cheque written to the Whitehall Certification Officer, in order to register as a union, bounced.

Maybe they should contact London Road Mosque to discuss fund-raising methods ;)

Maybe they should contact London Road Mosque to discuss fund-raising methods ;)

Abdul, that would be a brilliant idea and perhaps then they can also make a joint funding application to the relevant lottery fund in the interests of peace and harmony which will hopefully put an end to all the bickering on this forum

Im sure the union will be a sucess,after all it wont be tied to the Labour Party and that HAS to be a good thing.:thumbsup:

Im sure the union will be a sucess,after all it wont be tied to the Labour Party and that HAS to be a good thing.:thumbsup:

If your looking to tie with someone........try a Bank and put money in the account.

If Phanerothyme's OP is correct, that's my sincere advice...:thumbsup:

Cllr Rose thompson has been sacked as Mayoress of Keighley, for joining the BNP.

What a great image that would have been for the town... not(!! ) to be represented by someone from that party!

!

PT

:o Shocked! Can you sack someone just because of their political affiliations?

I don;t agree with the BNP policies (EVER) but freedom of speech and all that, she could have been voted out but not sacked.

Depend who's pulling the strings in the backwater that is Keighley

Depend who's pulling the strings in the backwater that is Keighley

A rather surprising comment there, internetowl.

royjames was in triumph last night...he knew someone had joined the BNP but didn't know who......:)

Cllr Rose thompson has been sacked as Mayoress of Keighley, for joining the BNP.

What a great image that would have been for the town... not(!! ) to be represented by someone from that party!

!

PT

Lol PT you make me laugh with your silly comments on a very brave woman who has had the balls to say what she beleives.

Oh and of course its another councillor for that party.:thumbsup:

I met her yesterday lovely woman,she will do a grand job for that party.

A rather surprising comment there, internetowl.

royjames was in triumph last night...he knew someone had joined the BNP but didn't know who......:)

why? explain yourself