The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

itd matter if the bnp got into power.......we'd all be ****ed

but they're not getting into power. the point of the thread is to determine wether or not its surprising they are getting more votes. not a dull trawl through peoples gene pools (although i suspect some people in this thread are from the shallow end of the gene pool!:hihi::rolleyes: )

I have just read the entire thread and once more it disturbs me that some people hold some ridiculous views.

CM is just obviously an idiot and as PT pointed commented on, I would love to see his family tree, as I also suspect that he is not as 'thoroughbred' as he like to think.

The UK needs an immigrant population. FACT.

The ills of society are not new. FACT

Those who believe otherwise are ignorant of basic economics and have a poor grasp of history.

that brings up a good point

last week there was news reports about countries such as france and germany who are very anti immigration and their econimies are doing poorly

ours on the other hand is doing better

but they're not getting into power. the point of the thread is to determine wether or not its surprising they are getting more votes. not a dull trawl through peoples gene pools (although i suspect some people in this thread are from the shallow end of the gene pool!:hihi::rolleyes: )

HUH?

and how do you think you get into power?

by getting more and more votes till you get more than the other parties

HUH?

and how do you think you get into power?

by getting more and more votes till you get more than the other parties

you're getting hysterical. the BNP aren't getting into power today i doubt they ever will be in power.

i'm not dismissing the notion or denying they are dangerous all i'm saying is its dull reading pages and pages of petty arguments about what constitutes an immigrant

No, but any children born after you moved to Spain would be Spanish. Do you see? It's where you're born that matters, not where your parents were born.

No i dont see max. :D So if the kids were to return to England speaking fluent English and having a slight tan then they cannot be classed as English?

No i dont see max. :D So if the kids were to return to England speaking fluent English and having a slight tan then they cannot be classed as English?

Have to agree, just cant see where hes coming from?:help:

I dont agree 100% Andy. I partly see what you mean. For example if i choose to go to Spain when i retire and amke the decision not to return does that make me Spanish ??

Actually, that makes you 'Spanglish'. Did you know that's a movie title too ? :D

Got me there. if my parents are chinese then and im born here im English???

Actually, I am intrigued too. I fall under this category, what should I be exactly then ? :)

I have been searching my whole life to find my so called 'identity'. Maybe you want to answer this important Q for me.

1) My passport says I'm 'British Citizen'.

2) I was born in Northern Ireland. (Don't ask me why we were there...am I Irish ?)

3) Both my parents are Chinese, and are born in HK.

(They became British Citizen because they held British National Oversea passports. As you can apply for this in HK since it was under British rule. Am I an immigrant ?)

So what that means then is if my English parents are living in India, i am born there , we come straight back to the uk im an Indian?

Yes ! You got it ! LOL.

you're getting hysterical. the BNP aren't getting into power today i doubt they ever will be in power.

i'm not dismissing the notion or denying they are dangerous all i'm saying is its dull reading pages and pages of petty arguments about what constitutes an immigrant

i aint hysterical

was just saying theyve got more votes than last time and stupid people cant see through their veil of lies and deciet and so will get more next time

by the way did you know they are now the official opposition in dagenham and barking? not the tories

and dont you understand that all this boring talk WILL affect everyone of us according to the immigration policies of the bnp

actually im interested to know where the top bnps families are from way down the line, that could be funny :)

No, but any children born after you moved to Spain would be Spanish. Do you see? It's where you're born that matters, not where your parents were born.

How ridiculous is that?

What you're saying is - David, Victoria, Brooklyn and Romeo Beckham are all English, but little Cruz Beckham is Spanish???

I really don't see how that works at all.

Perhaps it means Cruz Beckham is a Spanish citizen, but I don't see how he can be described as 'Spanish'.

StarSparkle

How ridiculous is that?

What you're saying is - David, Victoria, Brooklyn and Romeo Beckham are all English, but little Cruz Beckham is Spanish???

I really don't see how that works at all.

Perhaps it means Cruz Beckham is a Spanish citizen, but I don't see how he can be described as 'Spanish'.

StarSparkle

well me and the missus are from sheffield but both kids were born up here

id say theyre from round here, not from sheffield.........their sheffield link AND sheffield speak just comes from their parents :)

i think maxs way of looking at it is the most sensible option but then there is the odd harder to fathom case.

theres always an awkward sod to throw a spanner int he works :P

i think maxs way of looking at it is the most sensible option but then there is the odd harder to fathom case. theres always an awkward sod to throw a spanner int he works

:D Sheesh, these awkard sods should be shot !

I think what Max said was a lovely comment. :)

Though, realistically, I think many ethnic minorities know *where* they stand. It's not like they never encountered such comments before in their life.

Anyway, most people go by facts. They distinguish the difference between what is classed as a nationality, and what is classed as race, culture or a religion. Without offending each other's own rights to live in the UK legally.

I'm half mind about whether to go and sob into my pillow now. :P

[Added] Sorry to have played devil's advocate here, but it was interesting to see and hear people's points of views on how they view Nationalities/Race/Religion.

Actually, that makes you 'Spanglish'. Did you know that's a movie title too ? :D

Actually, I am intrigued too. I fall under this category, what should I be exactly then ? :)

I have been searching my whole life to find my so called 'identity'. Maybe you want to answer this important Q for me.

1) My passport says I'm 'British Citizen'.

2) I was born in Northern Ireland. (Don't ask me why we were there...am I Irish ?)

3) Both my parents are Chinese, and are born in HK.

(They became British Citizen because they held British National Oversea passports. As you can apply for this in HK since it was under British rule. Am I an immigrant ?)

Yes ! You got it ! LOL.

Bago, you are BBC