The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

yes the british did fight 2 wars, but i bet if they could have seen how this country was going to turn out they would have thrown thier rifles down.

a land fit for heroes. drugs,oaps living in fear. asylum seekers adding to the already rising tide of crime and in most cases getting more out of this country than those who fought for this country. this country has got its priorities

wrong

I know they will probably never get a majority vote, but do you think their support is increasing because of racial tension or that people think the BNP have Britain's best interests at heart?

I personally think that due to lack of comprehensive information and communication from Labour this increases ignorance and fear in the public that the BNP monopolise on.

What do other folk think?

I think the majority of the people that vote BNP do so on the basis of the BNP's stance on immigration, and nothing else. This may be down to Labours lack of a hard stance on it. However I believe than most but not all BNP voters are racist but all are percieved as racist, and therefore increased support for the party whether real or spin or media hype will increase racial tension - any self respecting racist votes BNP

I for one would not want to live in a city / country with the BNP in charge because if you think theres tension now, imagine the tension then.

I suggest you read all the thread before posting Elan, i have already said some of the stuff in the BNP manifesto is stupid.

But if i blamed all the above on the BNP nobody would batter an eyelid, if i blamed it on non-whites i'd get slaughtered.

Why is that?

I suggest you read all the thread before posting Elan, i have already said some of the stuff in the BNP manifesto is stupid.

But if i blamed all the above on the BNP nobody would batter an eyelid, if i blamed it on non-whites i'd get slaughtered.

Why is that?

the thing is the bnp blames all those problems on non whites.And ppl lap it up.

It's not the other way round