The BNP Megathread - Post ALL BNP related stuff HERE!

nick griffin's comments:-

"Martin Webster, for whose ousting from the NF leadership Griffin was partially responsible, subsequently published a leaflet, "Come for an 'Outing' Down Memory Lane", which claimed that he and Griffin had a 4-year homosexual relationship that ended in 1981. The story was reported in the Sunday Times.

Griffin has repeatedly denied Webster's claims, but so far has not taken up the invitation to sue him. In a 2006 interview with the Daily Mail, he said: "I did stay at his flat when I was 16, not knowing he was a poof. Webster still denied it to senior people. Nobody knew." (According to some other sources, for example long-term far-right activist and editor of the BNP's Identity magazine John Bean, Webster's sexuality was an open secret among the movement at least as far back as the late 1960s. "

"poof" ? mmm! what lovely language form this fine and upstanding citizen.

PT

To suprasteve I am afraid I dont have the minutes to the meeting why would I? I do have DVD copies of the meeting if you wish to purchase one at the price I quoted.:)

Come on do your bit for your country.:thumbsup:

Oh and the other stuff is not worth answering.

To suprasteve I am afraid I dont have the minutes to the meeting why would I? I do have DVD copies of the meeting if you wish to purchase one at the price I quoted.:)

Come on do your bit for your country.:thumbsup:

Oh and the other stuff is not worth answering.

You are joking surely?

You video meetings?

Or just certain meetings?

Archived