Nuisance phone calls

• 1 month later...

I know it's tempting fate but try this.

When the phone rings and they ask for you, make out you are a relative and you are at the house because the person they have asked for(you) has passed away suddenly.

A girl who I know works at a call centre and told me they instantly delete your records and the upside is, they don't pass your details on to any other company, sorted:thumbsup:

And just in case, make a will:hihi:

I had a call last night at 8.40pm from some research place I said excuse me can you tell me why you are ringing at 8.40 she said well we finish at 9. I said I finish about 5 and don't want cold callers ringing me at this time please take me off your database. Thee other morning had two cold calls within ten minutes. I think I will get one of those Call Saint call blockers.

• 1 month later...

Just caught a glimpse of a piece on BBC Breakfast about new laws aimed at preventing nuisance calls. Apparently the threshold for prosecution is going down and the fines are going up to half a million pounds. Did anybody get the whole of it?

Been on the TPS for years and still get (local/national) nuisance calls on a daily basis!

Just caught a glimpse of a piece on BBC Breakfast about new laws aimed at preventing nuisance calls. Apparently the threshold for prosecution is going down and the fines are going up to half a million pounds. Did anybody get the whole of it?

Been on the TPS for years and still get (local/national) nuisance calls on a daily basis!

Just watched it, then a minute after I got one on my mobile.:D