Mass shootings in America

Agreed, we found a better way to make the likelihood of a similar tragedy, being repeated less likely in our own country. The circumstances and the politics are not the same in our country as America. Our politicians have no second amendment to respect or gun lobby to fight.

I would help if so many of them didn't take money from the gun lobby.

Agreed, we found a better way to make the likelihood of a similar tragedy, being repeated less likely in our own country. The circumstances and the politics are not the same in our country as America. Our politicians have no second amendment to respect or gun lobby to fight.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 15:26 ----------

Are you going to answer my question?

I've not seen a question from you before the one I posed and nothing worthy of my time afterwards Now since you dont have any intentions to debate civilly I'll call it a win there. Seeya.

---------- Post added 23-02-2018 at 15:35 ----------

I would help if so many of them didn't take money from the gun lobby.

Which is part of the problem. Ultimately you are not going to solve the US gun problem until their infatuation with guns is resolved and thats a very difficult thing to ask indeed. You would have though that shooting up a school full of kids like Sandy Hook would change their mind but it seems that even that wouldn't help.

Trump just confirming now that he is pro gun and nobody will take them away except Democrats,been speaking for 30 minutes at the CPAC and never even mentioned a mass shooting has happened.

EDIT: After a tribute to Billy Graham,he started to talk about the massacre....little reaction from the activists who had been cheering every word to the rafters previously,almost total silence..........until he mentioned that the school was a gun free zone which was wrong,then the word 'gun' brought them out of their silence.

Edited by chalga

If Trump thought that being into bestiality would win him a few more votes then he'd claim that as well.

If Trump thought that being into bestiality would win him a few more votes then he'd claim that as well.

well his target audience are the south, and in particular rednecks :P

well his target audience are the south, and in particular rednecks :P

so that’s why the Trumpet said he fancies his own daughter

Trump now wants to arm teachers with guns to 'take out' the shooters.

Where to start with this one ....?

I'm just saddened by the grievous loss of young life in America. Unfortunate that you use this occasion to hurl a bit of spite.

As any right minded person ,I too am saddened . Im also saddened by the amount of spite aimed at Trump when many Presidents before him have failed on this matter . This thread was started four years ago

About two pages back?

lets face it, its NOT a personal attack on trump (dont get yer knickers in a twist) its about americas ridiculous action of still living in the wild west and their politicians inability to get past the NRA (who seem to be more powerful than the politicians) whatever persuasion they are

lets face it , it is

Giving guns to mentally ill teachers will cut out the need for mentally ill randoms with guns.

That's totally unfair and totally wrong, Obama tried no end of times to regulate gun ownership and stood by victims families at every turn during his two terms in office. The only agreement he ever got from the yahoos in Congress was on the mental health issues.

Yes and failed like those before and after him