Mass shootings in America

This is so easy that I can't resist:

"An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

"Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn’t know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never “mocked” a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him “groveling” when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!"

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

And to top all that off - this wonderful piece of mysoginistic allure.

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Try again. Nothing xenophobic or right wing in the least there. Moronic? Some of them are slightly moronic but that was not the criteria was it.

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 12:01 ----------

Back on topic please. We already have at least one thread about Trump.

Thank you.

My apologies. I posted around the same time as you did. I wont post any more Trump related posts on here :)

Let's shoot straight here - the US gun laws are exactly why they have far more people shot every year than people fall victim to terrorist attacks.

Trump is ignoring that, he is making hay out of terrorism and thick folk fall for it.

Not sure how he is making hay out of terrorism. I am pretty sure his tough stance on Muslim terrorists is welcomed by those who have lost family to these monsters.

Not sure how he is making hay out of terrorism. I am pretty sure his tough stance on Muslim terrorists is welcomed by those who have lost family to these monsters.

And I am pretty sure his weak stance on gun violence is not welcomed by those who have lost family to these monsters.

And I am pretty sure his weak stance on gun violence is not welcomed by those who have lost family to these monsters.

The NRA are the most powerful entity in the USA and Trump knows it would be a no-win situation trying to bring in gun controls. Obama and Clinton did not get it and continued to bang their heads against a brick wall during their respective terms. I am not bringing those two down or lauding Trump, by the way. It is what it is.

The NRA are the most powerful entity in the USA and Trump knows it would be a no-win situation trying to bring in gun controls. Obama and Clinton did not get it and continued to bang their heads against a brick wall during their respective terms. I am not bringing those two down or lauding Trump, by the way. It is what it is.

Not to worry, we can always pray for the victims of gun violence instead. That’ll show the NRA

Not to worry, we can always pray for the victims of gun violence instead. That’ll show the NRA

Sadly, it is about all one can do, but it will fall on deaf ears.Several years ago, in Obama's early days as President,there was a questionaire aimed at relatives of gun crime victims, country wide. The vast majority over 75 % said they would not wish to give up their guns. That is why the NRA is so powerful it has more support than any political party in US history.