Mass shootings in America

I dont know him personally so I cant comment.

Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

Ok.

Remember the Trumpet dodged the Vietnam draft FIVE times when he was younger.

He wouldn’t have gone into the school even if he did have a gun.

Ok.

Dodging a rich mans war that even at the time in some circles was known to be a false flag is a smart move. Id have done the same.

Id still run to the aid of desperate and dying children. How do you know, and I dont mean think or feel but how do you know for certain Trump would not do the same?

Dodging a rich mans war that even at the time in some circles was known to be a false flag is a smart move.

No, Vietnam was all about America's paranoia about Communism - nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

No, Vietnam was all about America's paranoia about Communism - nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

I dont agree.

Seeing as we probably agree that we wont agree, shall we not take this thread off topic an further than I have already?

Ok.

Of course he wouldn't have, even the parents of the kids couldn't get in due to the fact that by the time the general public knew what was happening the place was surrounded by cops and SWAT teams. Nobody could get in except armed cops. No way that fat bag of wind would have been allowed to get anywhere close to the area where the shooters were, whether armed or not.

Dodging a rich mans war that even at the time in some circles was known to be a false flag is a smart move. Id have done the same.

Id still run to the aid of desperate and dying children. How do you know, and I dont mean think or feel but how do you know for certain Trump would not do the same?

And tell them what? You’re in favour of the NRA and support the right to own a gun with a free burger or tub of ice cream?...yeah!! That’ll close the wounds and make things tickety boo...?

The Florida Sheriff criticised his own officer for a lack of action before Trump commented. Didn't Trump say the officer was either a coward or froze under pressure? Hasn't Trump just spoken the truth?

The Florida Sheriff criticised his own officer for a lack of action before Trump commented. Didn't Trump say the officer was either a coward or froze under pressure? Hasn't Trump just spoken the truth?

the yahoos in the NRA have been telling us for years that the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

Looks like they were talking out of their ass again.

And tell them what? You’re in favour of the NRA and support the right to own a gun with a free burger or tub of ice cream?...yeah!! That’ll close the wounds and make things tickety boo...?

Isnt it a free gun with a burger or tub of ice cream?

the yahoos in the NRA have been telling us for years that the only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

Looks like they were talking out of their ass again.

The colleagues of the Florida officer, who failed to enter the building are not calling him a good guy with a gun. Perhaps, it is others who are talking out of their ass.