Charles compares Putin to Hitler

He's right but it's not his place to say it.

It's gaffes like this that mean he won't make a great king.

Wrong!

It's gaffes like this that will make him an awesome King. I love Charles. He wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't do diplomacy.

I think there is every chance that once he gets the Throne he'll dissolve Parliament get the fleet back together again and invade Europe.

Put the Great back into Britain!!

Wrong!

It's gaffes like this that will make him an awesome King. I love Charles. He wears his heart on his sleeve and doesn't do diplomacy.

I think there is every chance that once he gets the Throne he'll dissolve Parliament get the fleet back together again and invade Europe.

Put the Great back into Britain!!

You only have to look at the diplomatic problems caused by Prince Philip to understand what as disaster King George would be.

I have far bigger problems with the increasing number of "private" conversations ending up on the front pages of newspapers. And I bet the old lady who disclosed said details has probably wished she hasn't as I bet she has half the worlds media on her doorstep.

I find it scary how the known nationalists on this forum are defending Putin and his actions, we will be seeing red armbands and black shirts come into vogue soon.

I'm not known to be a nationalist on here but PC was wrong to express his opinions. I actually agree with what he said but as an unelected representative he shouldn't make comments to people about politics. He has interfered in UK government policy in recent years as well. If he wants to make political comments he should pack his "job" in and stand for election.

I'm not known to be a nationalist on here but PC was wrong to express his opinions. I actually agree with what he said but as an unelected representative he shouldn't make comments to people about politics. He has interfered in UK government policy in recent years as well. If he wants to make political comments he should pack his "job" in and stand for election.

As you are aware, my comment wasn't aimed at you :)

I don't really care what Charles says in private functions, they are his views and he can't be expected to be a blank canvas during these functions.

When it comes to meddling in politics, apart from him supporting organic farming and not liking modern architecture I am unsure of what you are talking about?

I don't really care what Charles says in private functions, they are his views and he can't be expected to be a blank canvas during these functions.

When it comes to meddling in politics, apart from him supporting organic farming and not liking modern architecture I am unsure of what you are talking about?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/12/attorney-general-unlawful-prince-charles-letters

Even in private he should be quiet unless it's to people he knows and trusts. What he said was to a stranger.

The Queen Mother never spoke in public for years because she was so reactionary and was effectively gagged. She made her son-in-law look like a diplomat.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/12/attorney-general-unlawful-prince-charles-letters

Even in private he should be quiet unless it's to people he knows and trusts. What he said was to a stranger.

The Queen Mother never spoke in public for years because she was so reactionary and was effectively gagged. She made her son-in-law look like a diplomat.

I don't see the harm, nobody takes them serious anyway. I now realise you are a Republican, which is ace - that way we can agree to disagree :)