Normanton Hill/Jasmyn Chan/ Police appeal/ Man charged

Thank you to MOST of you on here for your kind thoughts and condolences, I have dealt with the woman whose comment has sparked anger from other forum members, Jasmyn was one of our grandchildren, the pain is immense, I wokeup today saying I wouldnt cry today, by 11am I had had the hankie out three times. Its just so hard, I cant really think yet about the person who has done this, need toget used to what has happened to Jazzy first.

Jazz gave her life to save some one elses, so please do something nice today for someone else, let her loss not be in vain.

Thank you

Sue and Mac

Two heart broken grandparents

This is beyond heartbreaking. Sending all of my love to you and your family.

Jasmyn lives on through the memories that you shared.

Thank you to MOST of you on here for your kind thoughts and condolences, I have dealt with the woman whose comment has sparked anger from other forum members, Jasmyn was one of our grandchildren, the pain is immense, I wokeup today saying I wouldnt cry today, by 11am I had had the hankie out three times. Its just so hard, I cant really think yet about the person who has done this, need toget used to what has happened to Jazzy first.

Jazz gave her life to save some one elses, so please do something nice today for someone else, let her loss not be in vain.

Thank you

Sue and Mac

As a grandmother, I can only imagine what you and all of Jasmyn's family are going through. I suppose you can take a tiny bit of comfort from her actions in saving her friend, but that won't take away your sadness. I echo boyfriday's sentiments.

RIP Jasmyn.

Thank you

Sue and Mac

Sue, Mac,

I'm a granddad to 3 soon to be 4, I cannot imagine your pain, she sounded a lovely lass, and as you say brave & selfless.

May she Rest in Eternal Peace.

Pete

both my kids knew her as they both go to birley .there both very upset ..went to lay some flowers on sunday ..heartbreaking .....rip jazzy .hope they catch this scum soon... cant belive they can live with something like this ...

if the street lights had been on it may have just made a few seconds differance in them being seen is all i am thinking ,if the lights are out tonight the police will be notified, can everyone ring 2734567 if they are not back on tonight this road needs to be lit...........the number is street lighting thank you

if the street lights had been on it may have just made a few seconds differance in them being seen is all i am thinking ,if the lights are out tonight the police will be notified, can everyone ring 2734567 if they are not back on tonight this road needs to be lit...........the number is street lighting thank you

This is not the time or place. Please show some respect :)

This is not the time or place. Please show some respect :)

Not sure I agree with you AO, surely trying to minimise the risk of another accident is very important ?

There is one thing I need you all to do, make sure your friends and family are all aware of this, whoever did this cannot keep this to themselves, they will have to talk to some one and we are praying that its these loose lips that will lead us to them. please keep your eyes open for any damage to a dark car,I know that is a tall order and ears open for any clues.

THank you

Sue

please keep your eyes open for any damage to a dark car,I know that is a tall order and ears open for any clues.

THank you

Sue

It's not a tall order I promise you.

I've just walked to the garage on Bramall Lane , and was doing that very same thing , checking all the black cars for damage to the front end.

X

There is one thing I need you all to do, make sure your friends and family are all aware of this, whoever did this cannot keep this to themselves, they will have to talk to some one and we are praying that its these loose lips that will lead us to them. please keep your eyes open for any damage to a dark car,I know that is a tall order and ears open for any clues.

THank you

Sue

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you my love. Youd be surprised how many people have their eyes peeled. The driver will get caught, its only a matter of time. Then its up to the courts to make sure you all get justice.

Oh and hopefully the person or people who are shielding the driver will get the same sentence as him or her.

Try and stay strong, i know its easy for me to say but dont let yours and your families health suffer. This person WILL get caught and WILL go to prison.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 09:42 ----------

I've just walked to the garage on Bramall Lane , and was doing that very same thing , checking all the black cars for damage to the front end.

X

Me and a friend did Mansfield road, Birley Moor road and practically every side road in between. The problem is after all that time looking we realised wed only covered a tiny tiny area. We arent disheartened though as we are going for a drive later and are going to have a proper look for it.

Hard to say be patient, but they will locate the person eventually. The longer they leave it then the worse they make it look for themselves and that will be taken into account if it goes to court. The act to save her friend makes it all the more poignant that she was so selfless. Really sorry for your loss.

X

With all due respect, its highly unlikely that the car will be parked up by the side of the road for everyone to see. It's probably been burnt out by now.

I really don't know how whoever did it can live with themselves, I know I couldn't. Someone must know something. Let's hope they do the right thing and come forward.