Clegg..We should take in Syrian refugees.

My bold=

Jewish Beth din courts have bin operating in Britain since the eighties so you are wrong about about no other ethnic minority group having one.

Thank you for redressing my oversight.

So in fairness lets put a stop to the Beth din courts as well and any others that might be lurking away somewhere.

There is no room nor need for more than one court system here.

The one we have has quite sufficient failings as it is.

keep it on topic please

We are also importing the top of the scientific world. Leading to inventions that are creating incredible value for this country, from mobile processor designs (ARM) to cancer drugs to leading arms systems.

Says it all to me, we are importing the greatest minds in the world into our once GREAT* Britain.

*Rapidly being made into LITTLE by nationalist sentiments.

A non-national would say something petty like that I suppose.

What you would have said if you were loyal to this country is ; rapidly undermined and diluted by yet more immigrants we don't need or want.

People can come and work here if they really have skills or knowledge that we don't have. Which I seriously doubt we can't manage without.

But there is no need for them to stay here once the work is done.. when they have no work or their WORK VISA is no longer renewable they should go home to their families.

What you would have said if you were loyal to this country is ; rapidly undermined and diluted by yet more immigrants we don't need or want.

People can come and work here if they really have skills or knowledge that we don't have. Which I seriously doubt we can't manage without.

But there is no need for them to stay here once the work is done.. when they have no work or their WORK VISA is no longer renewable they should go home to their families.

I couldn't agree more...I am sure the 1 person pc brigade that is spikemac will have the sandwich spread out for the poor people. :hihi:

I just read that 6000 refugees from north Africa have arrived in Italy. 25% of them want to come here.

So much for Clegg and his ficticious syrian Cap.

It does not matter where they are from we don't want ANY of them.

..and what would you say to the tens of thousands of Britons who choose to live and work abroad, would you deny them that opportunity?

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 06:25 ----------

I just read that 6000 refugees from north Africa have arrived in Italy. 25% of them want to come here.

So much for Clegg and his ficticious syrian Cap.

The last time I looked Syria wasn't in North Africa.

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 06:29 ----------

I couldn't agree more...I am sure the 1 person pc brigade that is spikemac will have the sandwich spread out for the poor people. :hihi:

Not sure there's anything 'pc' about wanting an NHS that's fully functioning and fit for purpose or universities and university towns that prosper on the back of income from foreign students.

You really think leading the world in various scientific fields is petty?

This kind of garbage about 'loyalty' is typical of right wing extremism - as is its assumption that tzijlstra's opinion is somehow less valuable because he wasn't born here.

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 09:26 ----------

Stop saying 'we' - your myopic and paranoid little Englander worldview belongs to you, not to everyone.

Edited by Halibut

You really think leading the world in various scientific fields is petty?

This kind of garbage about 'loyalty' is typical of right wing extremism - as is its assumption that tzijlstra's opinion is somehow less valuable because he wasn't born here.

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 09:26 ----------

Stop saying 'we' - your myopic and paranoid little Englander worldview belongs to you, not to everyone.

oh dear i think your last quote is the wrong way round:( its your myopic view that is the minority now.

as for the other points i think we have led the world for a long time in many things and that was before the unfettered immigration not because of.

everyone is entitled to a view but home born should take priority.

Why should they?

as for the other points i think we have led the world for a long time in many things and that was before the unfettered immigration not because of.

Could you provide some examples please?

What about the British born children of immigrants?

Hahaha, that made me laugh!

How can an opinion take precedence over another person's opinion?

btw. dearest frothing nationalist friends, can you explain how it is possible that unemployment is at 6,9% and dropping? I thought we were being over-run by foreigners 'taking our jobs'?

Edited by tzijlstra

Why should they?

why shouldnt they?? on a simplistic level for you, if i have a house the house is mine i decorate etc etc to what i want, i may have a tenant or a visitor who cannot and should not dictate what is done, i may take an interest their view but ultimately its my decision .

---------- Post added 16-04-2014 at 10:43 ----------

Could you provide some examples please?

there are many examples if you wish to google!

What about the British born children of immigrants?

yes of course british born children do have a say whats your point?