Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Many people do like him and some of the comments on here from those that dont are appalling. Especially those who bring his family into this..

If you dont like him. Dont listen. . If you dont listen then your opinion is worthless.

Absolutely spot on. There are some really nasty people on here who have never actually grown up. Set of self opinionated trolls.

Many people do like him and some of the comments on here from those that dont are appalling. Especially those who bring his family into this..

If you dont like him. Dont listen. . If you dont listen then your opinion is worthless.

Just because someone doesn't listen, it doesn't make their opinion worthless, especially if the reason they don't listen is him.

I don't understand those who wish him ill, though.

To say they don't give a fig he has gone, I find it rather strange that some people are on here typing angry comments at 2 in the morning, if you don't like him don't listen. But listening to RS now, very few calling in and texting at the mo.

Also the same people wanting him sacked are probably the same spiteful people who complain about shop workers via online survey's because they don't have the balls to do it direct to the manager, just to get a discount or vouchers. Note for info: when this happens it affect the shop's KPI's and the staff probably lose their bonus, well done to all you spiteful Sheffielder's, but never mind you've managed to get your £5 voucher.

So it looks like there is no way back for Toby Foster now. If Paul Walker is on next week I won't be listening, he is good at sports reporting but so boring when he fronts the programme. Thats one thing that TF couldn't be accused of.

Perhaps a new face would be better, not someone at the station now and please not Liz Green.

Bring back Toby Foster - I think his abrasive style in always trying to take an adversarial stand in interviews and stories was designed to make the show more interesting. The music played on radio Sheffield is generally awful, the 10 minute long sports reports repeated every 30mins drive me mad and most of the other presenters are saccharin sweet and boring. At least Toby stirred things up.

I agree, I said this several post ago, the tone of language used is disturbing. Whether you liked the man or not and everyone is entitled to their opinion, posting cringeworthy comments is juvenile

And from the other side of the fence I think the bum kissing comments about the man are cringe worthy. There's nothing Juvenile about the comments that express how people really felt about the man.

Just because someone doesn't listen, it doesn't make their opinion worthless, especially if the reason they don't listen is him.

I don't understand those who wish him ill, though.

Yes their opinion is worthless . I choose not to listen to commercial radio . My choice therefore I wouldnt begin to comment on their presenters.

Most people on here are like those who complain about tv programs. Its simple just don't watch or listen . What appeals to some doesnt to others. Its all about choice as is everything in life.

Absolutely spot on. There are some really nasty people on here who have never actually grown up. Set of self opinionated trolls.

The irony is that that just about summed Mr Foster up to a tea.

The irony is that that just about summed Mr Foster up to a tea.

After 10 pages of this thread... we get it YOU dont like Toby Foster now go climb back under your rock.

After 10 pages of this thread... we get it YOU dont like Toby Foster now go climb back under your rock.

I would but I cannot dance under it :banana:

same here, I COULD NOT LISTEN TO THIS MANS VOICE ON MY WAY TO WORK , GIVE THE MORNING SLOT TO THE GREAT JIMMY CARROLL

I know he'll not be everyone's choice but since yesterday's news about Toby I too have been wondering if Jimmy Carroll will be the next guy for the RS breakfast show whenever I've caught his current show I've always enjoyed it but he does play music on that show so I'm not sure what he'd be like doing the breakfast format, I know I'd have him over Paul Walker (want HIM back on sport) or any other inside move-up they might fancy doing.