Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Don't want Toby to go :(

If anything should go, its the amount of football coverage! Hearing about it every half an hour, its too much! How can there be that much football news!?? Then there's football heaven, awful.

That footy show is great... who'd have thought that our third-rate footy teams can still generate so much rage and despair when they lose :hihi:

I hope that Toby Foster doesn't leave Radio Sheffield. I love his Breakfast show with its mix of comedy and serious news items. To say he is not a journalist / political commentator he does some excellent interviews that don't let people side swipe the subject / answers to questions asked

I really hope he doesn't leave. If he does I predict he will be replaced with a woman - I recall him predicting this a few months ago after a BBC report looking at gender balance in the BBC reported that only a tiny percentage (if any; I can't remember) BBC Radio breakfast shows were presented by women - at the time Toby predicted that's 'me done for' or something similar

I hope that Toby Foster doesn't leave Radio Sheffield. I love his Breakfast show with its mix of comedy and serious news items. To say he is not a journalist / political commentator he does some excellent interviews that don't let people side swipe the subject / answers to questions asked

I really hope he doesn't leave. If he does I predict he will be replaced with a woman - I recall him predicting this a few months ago after a BBC report looking at gender balance in the BBC reported that only a tiny percentage (if any; I can't remember) BBC Radio breakfast shows were presented by women - at the time Toby predicted that's 'me done for' or something similar

I agree, if he is replaced as quite a few on here seem to want lets hope its with some bland faceless nobody who just agrees with everything the person they talking to says, the listeners will leave in droves.

To see so many people on here 'celebrating' someone's unemployment is really very cringeworthy. Personally I liked listening to Toby and from a listeners figures point of view getting rid of Toby is most definetly not in the BBC's best interests.

Hardly "celebrating" someone's unemployment. Its not a nurse or a teacher we are talking about.

Its an person paid to entertain the public on a network funded by the public.

SOME people dont like him and can rightly say so on a public forum that they want him off the airwaves.