Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

my biggest issue apart from his woeful inability to carry out a proper interview, which seemed to consist of him asking a question not waiting for an answer and then interrupting the interviewee, and just as it got into the swing he would end the interview.

but the biggest issue was his use of his show to advertise his own comedy nights at various places and also advertise his gigs when he was in the Everley Pregnant brothers (Sheffield answer to the Barron Knights with their hi hi hilarious comedy renditions of songs)

plus he always seemed to be off sick or moaning about his shoulder.

I'd gladly shake the blokes hand who terminated his self employed contract, when Capstick was sacked we had the same outpouring from people who "would never listen to Radio Sheffield again" but they did and they will again no man is bigger than the station and if they get a female in so what as long as its not that giggling fool who also works on the breakfast show as she is just as annoying

my biggest issue apart from his woeful inability to carry out a proper interview, which seemed to consist of him asking a question not waiting for an answer and then interrupting the interviewee, and just as it got into the swing he would end the interview.

but the biggest issue was his use of his show to advertise his own comedy nights at various places and also advertise his gigs when he was in the Everley Pregnant brothers (Sheffield answer to the Barron Knights with their hi hi hilarious comedy renditions of songs)

plus he always seemed to be off sick or moaning about his shoulder.

I'd gladly shake the blokes hand who terminated his self employed contract, when Capstick was sacked we had the same outpouring from people who "would never listen to Radio Sheffield again" but they did and they will again no man is bigger than the station and if they get a female in so what as long as its not that giggling fool who also works on the breakfast show as she is just as annoying

Having a sense of humour comes to mind

Toby Foster was brilliant on the Breakfast Show made me Laugh then again i have a sense of humour i just hope they don't replace him with a woman Look at Football they tried it once on MOTD i think and it was awful

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

To see so many people on here 'celebrating' someone's unemployment is really very cringeworthy. Personally I liked listening to Toby and from a listeners figures point of view getting rid of Toby is most definetly not in the BBC's best interests.

I agree, I said this several post ago, the tone of language used is disturbing. Whether you liked the man or not and everyone is entitled to their opinion, posting cringeworthy comments is juvenile

Hardly "celebrating" someone's unemployment. Its not a nurse or a teacher we are talking about.

Its an person paid to entertain the public on a network funded by the public.

SOME people dont like him and can rightly say so on a public forum that they want him off the airwaves.

Many people do like him and some of the comments on here from those that dont are appalling. Especially those who bring his family into this..

If you dont like him. Dont listen. . If you dont listen then your opinion is worthless.

Many people do like him and some of the comments on here from those that dont are appalling. Especially those who bring his family into this..

If you dont like him. Dont listen. . If you dont listen then your opinion is worthless.

Absolutely spot on. There are some really nasty people on here who have never actually grown up. Set of self opinionated trolls.

Just because someone doesn't listen, it doesn't make their opinion worthless, especially if the reason they don't listen is him.

I don't understand those who wish him ill, though.

To say they don't give a fig he has gone, I find it rather strange that some people are on here typing angry comments at 2 in the morning, if you don't like him don't listen. But listening to RS now, very few calling in and texting at the mo.

Also the same people wanting him sacked are probably the same spiteful people who complain about shop workers via online survey's because they don't have the balls to do it direct to the manager, just to get a discount or vouchers. Note for info: when this happens it affect the shop's KPI's and the staff probably lose their bonus, well done to all you spiteful Sheffielder's, but never mind you've managed to get your £5 voucher.

So it looks like there is no way back for Toby Foster now. If Paul Walker is on next week I won't be listening, he is good at sports reporting but so boring when he fronts the programme. Thats one thing that TF couldn't be accused of.

Perhaps a new face would be better, not someone at the station now and please not Liz Green.