Toby Foster Sacked? Returning 27/1!

Someone said 'big fish, small pond', thing is, he isn't even a big fish!

I loved Phoenix Nights and Les Alanos :hihi: but the guy had a tiny part 13 years ago and get out of South Yorks and nobody has heard of him ;)

Whatever you think of him, it's curtains for the boss if he lets Foster back after he tweeted he's a C Bomb :o

Yes their opinion is worthless . I choose not to listen to commercial radio . My choice therefore I wouldnt begin to comment on their presenters.

Most people on here are like those who complain about tv programs. Its simple just don't watch or listen . What appeals to some doesnt to others. Its all about choice as is everything in life.

Ah the old "don't like it, don't watch it" line. I would turn over if he was on commercial radio but I pay the BBC a licence fee. I want quality for my money and Toby was not quality.

By the way, I have NO choice in paying the licence fee or not.

personally any band that has song titles like "One Day Ont ****" and "Light My Farts" is a bit silly. I grew out of that kind of humour when I started wearing long trousers.

Of course humour is subjective. EPB will be the first to admit the humour in the songs can be a tad juvenile, and much of it (not all) is toilet based. But who cares. They enjoying playing it, the crowds at their gigs enjoy listening, and in most cases, singing a long to it too. As mentioned before EPB are a group of mates having a laugh by making people laugh. They all have other jobs and certainly dont take themselves too seriously at all.

Lets face it, there is a sparkling of childish immaturity in us all. Some, including me, dont mind laughing at myself. Keeps me sane. :love:

Ah the old "don't like it, don't watch it" line. I would turn over if he was on commercial radio but I pay the BBC a licence fee. I want quality for my money and Toby was not quality.

By the way, I have NO choice in paying the licence fee or not.

What nonsense. You do have a choice in which of their services you use.

There are some things on the bbc I don't like but I have the choice to watch or listen to something else.

You are not forced to listen to toby