Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

This is what happens when you mix Owls and Blades, you get people winding each other up.

If people are too touchy to handle it, then perhaps question yourself as to why you post on a mixed footy forum instead of a dedicated one for your team.

Half of the people have probably left because they cant have a bit of banter without others spitting the dummy out.

This is what happens when you mix Owls and Blades, you get people winding each other up.

If people are too touchy to handle it, then perhaps question yourself as to why you post on a mixed footy forum instead of a dedicated one for your team.

Half of the people have probably left because they cant have a bit of banter without others spitting the dummy out.

A lot of 'em got life bans because of banter getting too intense --- and being snitched on.

A lot of 'em got life bans because of banter getting too intense --- and being snitched on.

I have read some really ugly personal insults on this section RR, I personally don't get offended, but intense banter can end up as an ugly personal argument, but as my Nan always said, don't start what ya can't finish.

I have read some really ugly personal insults on this section RR, I personally don't get offended, but intense banter can end up as an ugly personal argument, but as my Nan always said, don't start what ya can't finish.

It's a tea party on here compared to what it was like, isn't it much better for the sections contributors to let off steam by helping someone like Lillie and channeling negative vibes into something worthwhile and constructive.

.......and cuttsie having a bacon dig against a poster who is not here to 'defend' himself of all the posts he could have commented on picks on BB

In what way did he pick on the poster? He had a go back at a pretty obnoxious post, that's all:

i live up longley 30 years ago when i moved here it was a very big pig strong hold with just a splattering of blade. same as up the road in shirecliff and southy green. in the 70's wendies used to run coaches from the timbertop pub calling themselves " the whino express" this stopped early 80's and now the pub is a strong blades pub often been on their coaches to blades away games. wendy could'nt fill a car from there now. this turned around well before the accadamy opened.

drink down pitsmoor as i have for nearly 30 years and still a very strong blade land with a splattering of pig.

Bacon is red and white.

Good find Jim.

Great response there by Cuttsie to Bladebloke's post. :) Historically correct too.

I don't think anyone should get a ban for using the word - as I have said before I think that those who do use it are showing a very childish side - I used to give any of my lads my sternest look if they used it ;) but not kick them off the team.

Oh and I still believe there should be amnesty for all.

Edited by potlegs

Good find Jim.

Great response there by Cuttsie to Bladebloke's post. :) Historically correct too.

I don't think anyone should get a ban for using the word - as I have said before I think that use who do use it are showing a very childish side - I used to give any of my lads my sternest look if they used it ;) but not kick them off the team.

Oh and I still believe there should be amnesty for all.

Thanks Potlegs, I hate to be called a pig by any one and I also do not refer to any Unitedite useing the word.

My own family are mostly United supporters and they themselves often say him or her are a pig fan etc and that's when the balloon goes up in our house.

As to being accused by Paul Blade of attacking Bladesbloke for using the pig word I honestly do not even know who that poster is and to be quite honest I don't care.

Any way more dribble from me to be going on with;)

It's a tea party on here compared to what it was like, isn't it much better for the sections contributors to let off steam by helping someone like Lillie and channeling negative vibes into something worthwhile and constructive.

Yes mate, totally agree with both points,

this won't do, me an thee agreeing all the time....

Wednesday are better than United...mmmm, that's better.:hihi:

Yes mate, totally agree with both points,

this won't do, me an thee agreeing all the time....

Wednesday are better than United...mmmm, that's better.

LOL :hihi:

I quite like this tea party Rossy - sometimes I bite - when I did (not against a regular funnilly enough) I got myself a ban so I do try not to.

Sorry gents I should have used the full name instead of initials

Of course I was with the abuse talking about Basset-boys just because some don't like there is no excuse for ganging up and abusing him I am not now a fan of his but no one deserves personal abuse just ignore him he will soon get fed up of starting threads with no answers by answering all you are doing is feeding the trolls

The comment about support in Sheffield areas was the only person named BB, I of course meant BladeBloke a poster no longer with us and therefore unable to defend himself anyone who went to look at the thread will see what I mean

Sorry Paul but if an absent owl had started the same sort of thread about united then there would be blades that wouldn't be able to help themselves replying to it. I agree it's better to ignore him but not always that easy and as far as I can tell no one was abusing him, I dont agree with that just bringing up old posts of his, which were pretty funny. He has plenty of chance to defend himself if he wants, anyway that's all I wanted to say about him so I'll keep on with the ignoring:)