Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

Both clubs will not finish as we'll both do a Gretna and go bust!

Like I said a while ago following a conversation with an old bloke, they are demolishing DVS build a new football stadium there capacity say 35k, with room for expansion.

Both clubs move in and share the facilities, Blades play home one week, Owls the next, if REALLY BIG clubs like the Milan giants can do it surely we can.

This is in nowhere near a merger, but down to pure economical business sense and the way the football world has moved forward.

I can't see either going bust, but damned close this way is economically sensible & viable.

Like I said a while ago following a conversation with an old bloke, they are demolishing DVS build a new football stadium there capacity say 35k, with room for expansion.

Both clubs move in and share the facilities, Blades play home one week, Owls the next, if REALLY BIG clubs like the Milan giants can do it surely we can.

This is in nowhere near a merger, but down to pure economical business sense and the way the football world has moved forward.

I can't see either going bust, but damned close this way is economically sensible & viable.

Yeah, but would any self-respecting Blade or Owl accept a move away from the Lane or Hillsborough. And what about the derbies. Only about 15,000 seats each. Not good enough.

Yeah, but would any self-respecting Blade or Owl accept a move away from the Lane or Hillsborough. And what about the derbies. Only about 15,000 seats each. Not good enough.

I understand what your saying and lots would find it hard, but I'm just looking at economics fans don't, the derbies would be on same basis as now away fans get a%age. Both sets of fans would have to accept it, I mean KM has sold the Lane your ground would take millions to bring up to date, yet alone into 21st century.

This way the running costs of both clubs are halved, like I said never a merger I'd never stand for that myself.

P.S cheers for PM, much appreciated.

Pete

I understand what your saying and lots would find it hard, but I'm just looking at economics fans don't, the derbies would be on same basis as now away fans get a%age. Both sets of fans would have to accept it, I mean KM has sold the Lane your ground would take millions to bring up to date, yet alone into 21st century.This way the running costs of both clubs are halved, like I said never a merger I'd never stand for that myself.

P.S cheers for PM, much appreciated.

Pete

Sorry pete i really have to disagree with you on that mate,the old lass is a proper traditional football ground, which might need sprucing up a bit,but i really wouldnt want to see it change much from what it is now.Few tins o paint from down road at B&Q,jobs a good un.:hihi:

Sorry pete i really have to disagree with you on that mate,the old lass is a proper traditional football ground, which might need sprucing up a bit,but i really wouldnt want to see it change much from what it is now.Few tins o paint from down road at B&Q,jobs a good un.:hihi:

Few tins o paint:suspect:

I'll get thi a paintbrush pal, you crack on:hihi:

I'm down at S2 for a wedding tonight, our lass says i can't take my 2" marker:mad:

I guess i'll be closing my eyes whilst visiting the loo then:hihi:, Might even try and sneak around the boardroom and leave McCabe a nice curly present on his desk!!!:gag::hihi:

Few tins o paint:suspect:

I'll get thi a paintbrush pal, you crack on:hihi:

I'm down at S2 for a wedding tonight, our lass says i can't take my 2" marker:mad:

I guess i'll be closing my eyes whilst visiting the loo then:hihi:, Might even try and sneak around the boardroom and leave McCabe a nice curly present on his desk!!!:gag::hihi:

You call yours that do you, I call mine me old man lol