Where will Wednesday & United finish?

Jabroni

Sorry Paul but if an absent owl had started the same sort of thread about united then there would be blades that wouldn't be able to help themselves replying to it. I agree it's better to ignore him but not always that easy and as far as I can tell no one was abusing him, I dont agree with that just bringing up old posts of his, which were pretty funny. He has plenty of chance to defend himself if he wants, anyway that's all I wanted to say about him so I'll keep on with the ignoring:)

I'm not disagreeing with what you say in general m8y but just look at the replies he has had very few replying to the thread he started most just having a go at predictions he made last season you said you don't agree with it Even the most disliked poster had a go at his knowledge

I must admit that I agree with some of the posts he made

I don't think that anyone on here hasn't made 'predictions' that went base over apex but they are not brought up and used to ridicule a poster every time they post

I'm sorry, but Basset-Boys gets all here deserves - in fact he doesn't get enough.

When he was here he was pompous and rude (look at the thread in relation to play off final dates).

He then went on to slag off our forum (yes' it's ours, it's about all of us). Saying how poor it was, and that he wouldn't be back, and basically having a go at ALL posters on here for making it is what it is. He threw a huge dramatic hissy fit about leaving hoping everyone would beg him to stay - which they didn't.

And then he pops back up to stir things up when he wants to (or when he's not getting all the attention he 'demands') and then skulks off again.

It's pathetic and cowardly, and he deserves to be mocked more than anyone else on here EVER, because everyone else chooses to come back and defend themselves like a man (or woman), and we know that those that can't would if they could.

Edited by F. Sidebottom

I'm sorry, but Basset-Boys gets all here deserves - in fact he doesn't get enough.

When he was here he was pompous and rude (look at the thread in relation to play off final dates).

He then went on to slag off our forum (yes' it's ours, it's about all of us). Saying how poor it was, and that he wouldn't be back, and basically having a go at ALL posters on here for making it is what it is. He threw a huge dramatic hissy fit about leaving hoping everyone would beg him to stay - which they didn't.

And then he pops back up to stir things up when he wants to (or when he's not getting all the attention he 'demands') and then skulks off again.

It's pathetic and cowardly, and he deserves to be mocked more than anyone else on here EVER, because everyone else chooses to come back and defend themselves like a man (or woman), and we know that those that can't would if they could.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

This is what happens when you mix Owls and Blades, you get people winding each other up.

If people are too touchy to handle it, then perhaps question yourself as to why you post on a mixed footy forum instead of a dedicated one for your team.

Half of the people have probably left because they cant have a bit of banter without others spitting the dummy out.

JABRONI --- Another problem was that Alex and BB knew more about football than most on here and posted some incredible facts and the dummy got spit by owls who were always getting them banned.... I love the banter and think I give and take it pretty good and some people get it (gazza, potty, corky dave ) and some spit the dummy.

Like we say swings and roundabouts, you were on the roundabout for the last decade or more and now we decided to let you have a little swing for a bit :hihi::hihi: Enjoy it while you are lording above us and by all means tell us how MASSIVE you are and when we want our swing back expect it back tenfold ;)

JABRONI --- Another problem was that Alex and BB knew more about football than most on here and posted some incredible facts and the dummy got spit by owls who were always getting them banned.... I love the banter and think I give and take it pretty good and some people get it (gazza, potty, corky dave ) and some spit the dummy.

Like we say swings and roundabouts, you were on the roundabout for the last decade or more and now we decided to let you have a little swing for a bit :hihi::hihi: Enjoy it while you are lording above us and by all means tell us how MASSIVE you are and when we want our swing back expect it back tenfold ;)

Yep, you've had your day in the sun for the last decade, we've had some stick, even when you was in the Premiership you lot were more concerned about having a dig at us. We've had some dark times at Hillsborough over the last few years, I doubt there is anything you could throw at us now because nearly losing our club humbled the majority of us. Seeing you lot have a major wobble is just the icing on the cake, we are mainly just happy the club is moving in the right direction. Yes, you can certainly expect both barrels from Wednesday fans for the foreseeable future, it's the circle of Sheffield rivalry, as most of us older supporters will understand.

I really struggle to see why anyone should get banned, unless things spill over from football banter and people start to get personal. Some of my family, friends and neighbours are Blades, I give them stick, they give it back, but when push comes to shove we stick together, it's only football. Being sat behind a keyboard takes that perspective away from some, which is a shame.

Edited by Jabroni

A lot of 'em got life bans because of banter getting too intense --- and being snitched on.

Mainly RR being snitched on & reported, as it states the site is not actively monitored, I've never reported anyone on the footy site. If they get on my threepenny bits, they go on ignore for a bit, life's too short I've been called some bad things on here.

It's strange I've read some posts today and when I met Frank he was young, and we all thought he was old, and it turns out Cuttsie is old and yet sounds so young.

Life is too short, the only one that really grates my gears on here are, bloody attendances arguments.

Mainly RR being snitched on & reported, as it states the site is not actively monitored, I've never reported anyone on the footy site. If they get on my threepenny bits, they go on ignore for a bit, life's too short I've been called some bad things on here.

It's strange I've read some posts today and when I met Frank he was young, and we all thought he was old, and it turns out Cuttsie is old and yet sounds so young.

Life is too short, the only one that really grates my gears on here are, bloody attendances arguments.[/QUOTE]

And yet they are so interesting:hihi::hihi:. You feeling any better pete.:)